I'm On The Flavour Hunt For A Year. Suggestions?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
newh

newh

Yeah I'm one of those guys lol. About 5 years back everyone around here was raving about super lemon haze so I grew one out. Absolutely beautiful plant just caked in crystal and smelled just like lemon meringue pie, and tasted the same.
I honestly just didnt care for it and would always smoke something else in my stash first. I'm more partial to berry flavoured pot especially, as well as the Dank pungent cheesy and/or kushy flavors. Also like the diesel Terps. Not really interested in the citrusy, spicy, or floral strains.

Honestly I feel like the real deal purple kush and bubba kush have ruined me. They set a benchmark so high, I have yet to grow anything that surpasses it.. Pink kush came close. But it was a GMO triploid variety and lost its vigor after a few generations. GOD bud is another one that comes close, but I haven't been able to find a cut of the real thing in a long time. I'm Pheno-hunting from a pack of seeds i just got from the original breeder this summer for that one.
if your looking for heavy hitters you should try hyper cherry pie from Reno Genetics

20180226 182628
Srenots

Srenots

if your looking for heavy hitters you should try hyper cherry pie from Reno Genetics
so nice...if any1 wants to give her a try its the sht....the "kind".... that will put ur dick in the dirt man....NewH props bro....ur the go to.....did her way better than we did....no sht, props man ~ shes the real Connoisseur man, if u want sum real fire its her...but theres a bunch of others as well.....choice is urs yall....tried and true

Last edited:
Srenots

Srenots

pics dont lie...and its live as u see it....hell ya...shes been round now for couple years....cant believe no1 wants to rock her....their loss lol

Srenots

Srenots

its the real deal mister lol
Yo bro....just reveg her this time if u dont have clones(we still have beans of her)....Im sure some folks would be glad to get her....dam she looks good as she smokes man....from breeder to grower, u knocked her outta the park man....its about keepin the Fire goin....share and be happy man ~ very nice work ur way bro..... as usual~

Last edited:
newh

newh

Yo bro....just reveg her this time if u dont have clones(we still have beans of her)....Im sure some folks would be glad to get her....dam she looks good as she smokes man....from breeder to grower, u knocked her outta the park man....its about keepin the Fire goin....share and be happy man ~ very nice work ur way bro..... as usual~
theres 4 clones in my veg tent and I gave 2 clones to my buddy

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

No doubt..I want more time!! LMAO
I just hit a smelly Mandarine Sunset (Ethos) with regular Crockett Strawberry Fields (Strawberry Banana x Tangie) pollen. I am smoking the sister of the male that was the donor and it is beyond tasty (rosin too). Mandarine Sunset is starting week 6 of flower and I think it took (pollen was not fresh but 8 weeks old in the fridge). If so, it will be a rosin picnic for sure. (I chucked that pollen at a bunch of other strains, but this one sounds like THE ONE for me!)

This was the male before I collected and chopped him down; wearing a DIY E-collar/coffee filter to collect some..it actually worked..LOL
View attachment 860435
Here's was the Strawberry Fields Female that was also pollinated with his pollen. Super fine, super tasty smoke/rosin!
2 3 19
2 3 19 1

newh

newh

cool, whats ur buddy think of her bro?
he wants to put some outside,hes gorilla grown for years.I hope he can get to it hes been down for a year or so with serious inuries from getting rear ended but hes gettin back on his feet.Hes got the Kashmir too,they got a lil closet setup for now ,hes teachin his wife the ways.I give em headstash of both they love em

Srenots

Srenots

he wants to put some outside,hes gorilla grown for years.I hope he can get to it hes been down for a year or so with serious inuries from getting rear ended but hes gettin back on his feet.Hes got the Kashmir too,they got a lil closet setup for now ,hes teachin his wife the ways.I give em headstash of both they love em
ah sorry to hear....but glad to hear they are diggin it...that Kashmir99 is fire as well... if u wanna try sum different strains just holler man....theres a bunch that will knock ur socks off, what other ones do u have ?

newh

newh

ah sorry to hear....but glad to hear they are diggin it...that Kashmir99 is fire as well... if u wanna try sum different strains just holler man....theres a bunch that will knock ur socks off, what other ones do u have ?
I think space mutt or the magoo one is next for me.I have like 10 different ones now

newh

newh

yeah,hes my good buddy since grammar school.It breaks my heart to see him hemmed up like this.Real good down to earth dude

Srenots

Srenots

I think space mutt or the magoo one is next for me.I have like 10 different ones now
when u run the Mutt , be sure and top her, shes goes str8 up like a rocket, and not sure if u have run the Magoo yet but she is badass put ur dick in the dirt fire, more than the Hyper Cherry haha

Top Bottom