I'm Reefer Man

• Thread starter Reefer Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Reefer Man

Hi All!

I'm Reefer Man. I love this site!

Thank you to everyone for sharing information.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm

I grew some of your weed and it sucked, I think that was what he meant by good luck with that. Good to have you

mal

S

Sea Of Green

I grew some of your weed and it sucked, I think that was what he meant by good luck with that. Good to have you
:D
Your weed sucks, but good to have you?

Good how?

And which RM strain(s) sucked BTW?

Anyways let's not judge this fellow too harshly just yet. He probably wasn't aware of the breeder of Cannabis Cup winning strains he chose to name himself after.
reeferman_banner.jpg

Reeferman spells his as one word, not two.

Venom818

Venom818

mal

Nah i could be wrong but i think he said that because of the breeder reeferman.

S

SSHZ

It's the 2nd coming......I can feel it. He's back from the mountains.

Please god, save us all.

RobotChicken

RobotChicken

Hi there...Nice welcome everyone...:hi

Reefer Man...there is a breeder named Reeferman so you might be asked you change your name...I would just start thinking of another name right now.

Welcome to the farm!

M

MTM

Reeferman showed up here about a year or so ago and he was bombarded with people giveing him HELL.As far as I know he never came back after that day ..

It might have been two years or so since hes been here on the farm,last time he was telling us how he had been in South America breeding strains

R

Reefer Man

Alright then, I'll re-register with a different handle.

I guess you guys never heard of Cab Calloway?

[youtube="D44pyeEvhcQ"]The Original Reefer Man[/youtube]

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Awww man. Cab Calloway is some smooth ol' shit. He was a pimp before there was pimpin. Glad to have ya at the farm. Agreed there on the reeferman confusion. Move from the bad handle there, cab cannabis.

-TF

S

SSHZ

Reef stopped showing up everywhere after he promised to replace a few thousand lousy seeds that didn't sprout or grew into shit......and never sent them out. THEN, people started laying into him after months of lies and poor results. Let's be honest about it all....... Welcome Cab!

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

Awww man. Cab Calloway is some smooth ol' shit. He was a pimp before there was pimpin. Glad to have ya at the farm. Agreed there on the reeferman confusion. Move from the bad handle there, cab cannabis.

-TF
Cab Calloway.
Remember Minnie the moocher?
A classic scene from the Old blues brother movie.

Top Bottom