I'm Scared To Wire My Drivers To A Plug I'm Worried It's Going To Be A Fire Hazard

• Thread starter Ahimsa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Ahimsa

I'm scared to wire my drivers to a plug I'm worried it's going to be a fire hazard is there really any increase in yield or bud quality using a cob led set up it seems using a water chiller and an icebox gets my hid to be 55 degrees so it never heats up my room I just put together and it seems like even 400w of cob LEDs doesn't even get you more than 400 grams and it seems you get less heat and power but still doesn't seem like CFL vs hid comparison I just haven't seen a led grow that's bigger than 12x12 and I want to Beable to buy good grow lights that I don't have to build because I'm in tons and tons of pain all the time

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I'm scared to wire my drivers to a plug I'm worried it's going to be a fire hazard is there really any increase in yield or bud quality using a cob led set up it seems using a water chiller and an icebox gets my hid to be 55 degrees so it never heats up my room I just put together and it seems like even 400w of cob LEDs doesn't even get you more than 400 grams and it seems you get less heat and power but still doesn't seem like CFL vs hid comparison I just haven't seen a led grow that's bigger than 12x12 and I want to Beable to buy good grow lights that I don't have to build because I'm in tons and tons of pain all the time

if you wire it wrong it will be a fire hazard?

AvidLerner

AvidLerner

If you follow NEC guidelines you will be fine. All COB fixtures should use a three wire ground system, grounding the COB's and drivers with a common ground connected to house ground through the three prong plug in your home. peace

B

bobby g

if youre scared of electricity maybe DIY (or growing in general) isnt for you

Top Bottom