i'm the new guy here

• Thread starter jyip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jyip

jyip

hey everybody, I'm jyip..i used to be on guerillaman.com and reeferman.com until they both shut doen, first RMS a few years back already, and then gueriilaman went online with members from rms starting that site Gman, but they shut down last year too,,, so here I am, and I lost touch with some way cool peeps that i got to kno quite well there...I hope in time to learn and get to kno some peeps here too..... once ya all realize i'm one of you too...until then huh...lol.... i havent lookd around here much and i am behind on alot since i lost touch , but i will catch up again and be an active member....

I was hoping somone could point me towards a DIY clone machine thread, link or whatever as I want to make one very soon.... my friend has a 30 site ez clone that they love and that is the one I want to duplicate, but do it yourselfers cant be too choosey, so agin, soemone, pleae point towards a thread that has pics and all needed to make one

thx and see around the rooms

happy & safe growing
jyip

jyip

jyip

heres pic of some bud from previous grows,,, i had a single 1 k hps lite over a 4x4 ft ebbn flo tray ona 40 gal res...i used coco puff balls to gro it..but i may switch to soil,,, or not

can someone tell me how to post pics here?? does it have to come froma site that holds pics for ya?? ( not sure of the terminoly to say that, hope it makes sense, like photo bucket or something)

grow safe grow big

jyip

S

SSHZ

Welcome....... you'll find a lot of ex-Reeferman people here. What took you so long?

jyip

jyip

i had the same avatar for years, including my time @rms, but shortened my id from jyippieyahoo, to jyippie, then jyip like now, am here i am

long story, too long to put n post here, but i rmember you id, it was the same @ rms right...or am i just thinkin i remember u?
showphoto.php

anybody ever here what happened to one organic girl? i kno she got in trouble a couple yrs back...
other i remember r jalisco kid, dude, wheres my bowl, zoolander, nypostar, friend of reeferman( who now is friend of nypostar )..my mind draws a blank on others at the moment

failed attempt #1 at postinga pic, oh well

btw, where is this website?? like netherlands, usa, canada, etc...? just curious here is all.. i prefer it not b in the usa

S

SSHZ

I think this website is based out of Spain.......... it is NOT in the USA and it's very secure/safe. Logic does a good job with this issue.

If you do some searching, there have been comments regarding some of the people you mention and what has happened or where they are. Reeferman and his cronies have pretty much dropped off this site and are at Seedsman now (I think).

And yes, I use my SSHZ monicker everywhere I visit for consistantcy. I think you'll find this site is much better with direct access to some top breeders and growers....

H

HouseChron

Welcome to the Farm jyip

Check out "Growroom Design & Setup", they have a DIY Farms section in there. Try the search bar if you can't find a DIY Cloner in GD&S.

For pitcures check out forum "Help, Suggestions & Feedback". 1st post is a sticky for uploading photos

jyip

jyip

thx sshz, i spent a lil time last nite lookin around and liked what i saw..take care n see ya around here
jyip

jyip

jyip

i did get the pics goin tho

a couple quick pics this was my last 4 x 4 traya while back, actually quite awhile back
jyip

P

plant-lover68

What's up, jyip? plant-lover68 checking in. Glad to see you are still growing. Peace.

jyip

jyip

johnnusery, yes, it has been awhile
hey PL68, I remember that ID for sho...
mal, thx bud!
Hchron,
that tray had nine diff strains in it, i ended w/730grms white widow,then rms gear..LP#2, accidental haze, cherry haze, original haze brothers haze, bazooka joe, and a mystery bonus seed that was DARK, and grew like acabbage w/minty sweet hashy taste..really nice smoke
the acc haze is strong smoke too,,, almost too much where i have takena couple valiums to get me past the racey head hgh to the relaxing deep stone afterwards
Ba Jo is strong smoke too, you want the pheno that smells like deisel, it'll sit ya down after toking it all of reef's tasted similiar to his LP#2, which grew 3 tall spears and then filled in sick w/fat full lenthg colas, cherry haze had 2 diff phenos , one sativa dom, then indica dom, which i thought had astronger taste to it, oh, i had millenium, and K2 from homegrown fantaseeds in there too, both nice stuff, the mill is iranian indica X's a ? , knockmout high, i carried peeps to sit after tokin it up, hehe, K2 is close to WW, my alltime FAV,, the WW came out killer, big fat hard ass colas n smaller pointy buds like they grow, like an arrowhead almost

I got some nice ones now to work with
Burmese kush
papaya
MK ultra
blueberry
jamaican purple kush
purple NIB
white widow...of course!
the mk ultra looks crazy with these huge fan leaves that make it look silly n out of proportion
latr more another time

Latest posts

Top Bottom