Ima newb...maybe?

• Thread starter ColoradoOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ColoradoOG

Came here at the request of a friend of mine,i'll let him claim me if he wants to :) Some of you may know me from icmag. umm i feel like im filling out a personals ad without the option of getting laid but um ya so i grow(neat i know lol) was on icmag with two handles starting in 05 and I lurked on OG back in the day. Managed a hydro store for years and taking over a dispensary grow next week. Got family rooted in cali and oregon and i pretty much think that covers my intro. If ya wanna know more feel free to hit me up :)

Peace
COG

Wildill

Wildill

Came here at the request of a friend of mine,i'll let him claim me if he wants to :) Some of you may know me from icmag. umm i feel like im filling out a personals ad without the option of getting laid but um ya so i grow(neat i know lol) was on icmag with two handles starting in 05 and I lurked on OG back in the day. Managed a hydro store for years and taking over a dispensary grow next week. Got family rooted in cali and oregon and i pretty much think that covers my intro. If ya wanna know more feel free to hit me up :)

Peace
COG

Welcome to the farm. Good luck on taking over the dispensary grow. What strains are you working with?

C

ColoradoOG

User134176 pic1166449 1385074933
User134176 pic1260871 1401400106

Tnelz

Tnelz

Peace
COG
Welcome bro. Always good to have another OG around!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Yeeeaaah buddy!!! WELCOME!!
Finally getting some of my real-life buddies to hang out with my virtual buddies... hehe the Farm is the only forum for me.
The KW sample yesterday was stellar, bro.
Lookkn forward to more sharing; I'll have some of my gear cured in a couple weeks.

Wanna hear something funny? That white bubba has been making a comeback. Too many folks slept on that one I think. Your current work stomps all over that WB cut though. Holler at cha soon!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl

Peace
COG
Hello and welcome!

Are you going to eat that cookie?

C

ColoradoOG

awww a nice warm welcoming thanks guys :D its pretty neat to see how close everyone is here i totally dig it. Awesome vibes so far

Altitude thanks for inviting me bro and im glad you enjoyed that sample. Lookin forward to seeing some of yours. Great people great weed, life doesnt get much better than that eh?

burn4me

burn4me

welcome COG! mighty frosty lady there! ok you got my attention now lol
look forward to seeing more

FloridaWeed

FloridaWeed

Welcome to the Farm Colorado OG...

Look forward to your posts

Top Bottom