Imaginary Grow Situation...

• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
dan1989

dan1989

Start them up a month to 6 weeks before inspection. When inspection time comes they will still be in veg and not too smelly. Take down the tent and move them to the shed right before inspection. They can sit in the dark for days if need be because now you are switching to flower anyways. After inspection move them back in and you have plenty of time to flower and dry before next time. Be on the lookout for a better place to live. A cannabis friendly landlord would be ideal.

My thoughts exactly :) ok guys thank you all. I wanted to see if anyone liked the hypothetical idea about the shed thing. Your time is much appreciated!!!

Respect, Danny

P

PharmHand

You get where in coming from with the shed thing, right? They could always ask to see the attic then I'm fucked. With the shed, they can't do shit!
The landlord literally stood in the hallway below the attic hatch chit chatting my buddy dam near shit his pants. Luckily he had his girlfriend over she's got big fake tits and was wearing a tank top which helped distract the landlord lol. Another thing u could do if he gave a lil notice is rent a uhaul and throw your shit in there before dude shows up to inspect. Might work if he decides to do a random inspection

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Pests are definitely an issue. When I had to move plants to a new location I put large black garbage bags over them with a little "balloon" action to puff up the bag a bit then taped the bag around the pot for protection. I figured it kept them safe and shut down in the dark.

The other issue not brought up is odor. When you disturb even very healthy plants they will smell strongly sometimes. Will anyone likely smell the plants while stored in the shed?

Or only young veg plants will need storage?

dan1989

dan1989

Pests are definitely an issue. When I had to move plants to a new location I put large black garbage bags over them with a little "balloon" action to puff up the bag a bit then taped the bag around the pot for protection. I figured it kept them safe and shut down in the dark.

The other issue not brought up is odor. When you disturb even very healthy plants they will smell strongly sometimes. Will anyone likely smell the plants while stored in the shed?

Or only young veg plants will need storage?

Young plants only. I like to think I could time it so they are still in mid veg, I'll run them 20/4 so that hour or so of darkness in the shed shouldn't do any harm. Even if they did smell a little, hopefully it should disperse nicely in the garden air. At least if they come every three months it would allow me to finish flowering, harvest, and dry without worrying about running out of time and potentially having major panics.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Young plants only. I like to think I could time it so they are still in mid veg, I'll run them 20/4 so that hour or so of darkness in the shed shouldn't do any harm. Even if they did smell a little, hopefully it should disperse nicely in the garden air. At least if they come every three months it would allow me to finish flowering, harvest, and dry without worrying about running out of time and potentially having major panics.

I run a perpetual. The main warning I can give you. And this is not to be negative as I want to see you succeed. Is that the timing will not work out as planned often. Many many variables and issues will delay growth and timing.

I have 2 10 week finishing clones on their third run that just took 12 weeks. I honestly do not know why. They look amazing.

And I have 2 seedlings and 2 clones that stalled almost 2 weeks and now have spaces in flower not being utilized.

I have been doing this system every day for three years. Shit will happen. And the shit causes stress and problems.

Just a caution brother. That's why I was suggesting something smaller at first.

dan1989

dan1989

I run a perpetual. The main warning I can give you. And this is not to be negative as I want to see you succeed. Is that the timing will not work out as planned often. Many many variables and issues will delay growth and timing.

I have 2 10 week finishing clones on their third run that just took 12 weeks. I honestly do not know why. They look amazing.

And I have 2 seedlings and 2 clones that stalled almost 2 weeks and now have spaces in flower not being utilized.

I have been doing this system every day for three years. Shit will happen. And the shit causes stress and problems.

Just a caution brother. That's why I was suggesting something smaller at first.

Thank you my brother, your honesty is very much appreciated. Trust me I have taken on board what you have said. I didn't wish to sound like an asshole who doesn't want to be told anything, if that's how it sounded. I reckon I need to go away and have a long hard think about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom