IMMA START BLASTING FOOS but rly tho...

• Thread starter bellumromanum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Sorry for the dramatic title I'm just happy. I bought a bunch of shit to run my own BHO which is why I started fucking with growing weed in the first place. I picked up all dis:
1601323642370.png
1601323669140.png
1601323691368.png

And all the other shit...PTFE, gloves, temp gun blah blah blah.

I'm starting with a small closed column extractor. From here I'll decide if I wanna go full in on a closed loop system or go the other direction and get a good rosin press. I got about a QP of Skywalker OG ready to test with and another few ounces of larf nugs and other live buds I through in the freezer in a vacuum bag.

I know I shoulda built my own tube off Glacier Tanks etc but I just went straight Amazon special since I don't really intend any of this to be my final gear. I do expect it to last half a dozen runs at least while I figure my shit out

I'll update as I run my first batch and let y'all know how it goes.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hell yeah brotha. Get that press and I’ll be sending you my dry sift. Copping a NugSmasher would be a dream matched in heaven. Timbers about to drop some sick ass empty your pocket style LEDs in October haha. You got it goin in brotha, what did you end up doing with those fruity pebble hermie seeds? Imma still get you those beans this week. Hope all is well down south.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Hell yeah brotha. Get that press and I’ll be sending you my dry sift. Copping a NugSmasher would be a dream matched in heaven. Timbers about to drop some sick ass empty your pocket style LEDs in October haha. You got it goin in brotha, what did you end up doing with those fruity pebble hermie seeds? Imma still get you those beans this week. Hope all is well down south.

Yea man I have a feeling I'll end up on more of the rosin end of the spectrum but the guy who's been mentoring me through this whole process is a die-hard BHO head who I guess was pretty heavily involved in the industry over 10 years ago when a lot of the stuff we do now was really new. So I figure to be fair to him he hasn't led me wrong so far....but yea rosin is attractive for sure. I looked at the nugsmashers and I think if I'm gonna go that route I'm gonna end up spending a couple grand to get the stuff I really want.

I haven't really been doing anything with the FPOG seeds but I can save some for you if you're interested?

Yea dude last thing I need is another set of lights to spend money on hahahaha I'll roll with my two rigs for the time being.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Ok so did a run last night. Learning a lot already, may have run it a bit hot. Had some trouble getting it pattied up and flipped too....I can see now how I messed that up. Either way - pictures!

Ready to blast:

Boiling off the tane:

Still purging now but I'll take a pic of the patty at next flip. I had a MF of a time getting the patty off the PTFE...figured it out but too late. Froze the sheet and shattered most of it on some parchment paper. Eventually got the flipping down but I think I probably wasted a lot of material.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
😵😵😵😵💨💨💎💎damn homie. There it is. Dial that bitch in, get that pearly white crystal... hahah.. I’m along for this one brotha. I have my 👁 on a press on offer up, dudes hurting for cash, so I’m working him down slowly but surely. Nothing huge but for personal it’ll get the job done.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

😵😵😵😵💨💨💎💎damn homie. There it is. Dial that bitch in, get that pearly white crystal... hahah.. I’m along for this one brotha. I have my 👁 on a press on offer up, dudes hurting for cash, so I’m working him down slowly but surely. Nothing huge but for personal it’ll get the job done.
Hell yea mane get that foo worked down! Holy shit man I don't wanna brag but my oil came out so good. Delicious, clean, creeper high...strong as fuck. Honestly better than anything I've bought recently. I'm so happy. Straight up bend & snap. Pliable at room temp and hard AF to get off the fingers :P Cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hell yea mane get that foo worked down! Holy shit man I don't wanna brag but my oil came out so good. Delicious, clean, creeper high...strong as fuck. Honestly better than anything I've bought recently. I'm so happy. Straight up bend & snap. Pliable at room temp and hard AF to get off the fingers :P Cleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean
And it’s only going to get better and more fine tuned from here. Good shit brotha. Keep reading and learning, knowledge is power 💪🏻.

Top Bottom