Immediate Help Is This Light Burn Or Nutrient Burn??????

• Thread starter Moedollas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Moedollas

Plants were at about 14 or 15 inches from bulb 1000w mh , I just put nutrients in them 2 days ago also so dunno what it is plz help asap. And also my room humidity is 32 can seem to get it up heard it should be around 70 to 80 for Veg. Temp usually around 82. Pic is of 2 plants

Immediate help is this light burn or nutrient burn
Immediate help is this light burn or nutrient burn 2
Immediate help is this light burn or nutrient burn 3
Immediate help is this light burn or nutrient burn 4
iKharon

iKharon

Whichever this is, you have spotted early.. which is good.

iKharon

iKharon

Raise humidity.. buy a humidifier if you have to.. one with humidistat so it kicks off.. also CHECK it asap in morning..

Smerb

Smerb

Plants were at about 14 or 15 inches from bulb 1000w mh , I just put nutrients in them 2 days ago also so dunno what it is plz help asap. And also my room humidity is 32 can seem to get it up heard it should be around 70 to 80 for Veg. Temp usually around 82. Pic is of 2 plants
At this point are you feeding nutrients? Your light might be too close, is it dimmable?

Smerb

Smerb

Yes it's a 1000w dimmable it was on 75% I raised it to 100% and this happened but at the same time I also fed them nutes so I don't know what did it
At that early stage just go for the 75%. Smaller amounts of nutrients are easier for them babies. One more thing, if they have outgrown those small containers its wise to transplant.

M

Moedollas

At that early stage just go for the 75%. Smaller amounts of nutrients are easier for them babies. One more thing, if they have outgrown those small containers its wise to transplant.
OK got u i have 2 gallon containers ready to go

symbiote420

symbiote420

The lights are too close, seedlings can get by with minimal lighting, like cfl and t5 bulbs, a 1k is kinda overkill plus the fact that it'll even fry larger plants at that height......... if that's your only light I'd keep it 3.5 to 4 feet away from them. I never freak out about my humidity but 32% is pretty low for the veg room that doesn't seem to bother my girls which during the winters are any where between 30% - 50% max.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Whats ph do you water at?

M

Moedollas

The lights are too close, seedlings can get by with minimal lighting, like cfl and t5 bulbs, a 1k is kinda overkill plus the fact that it'll even fry larger plants at that height......... if that's your only light I'd keep it 3.5 to 4 feet away from them. I never freak out about my humidity but 32% is pretty low for the veg room that doesn't seem to bother my girls which during the winters are any where between 30% - 50% max.
I'm getting a humidifier do I put PhD water in it ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom