IMNorml's Closet LED Grow!!

• Thread starter ImNorml
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImNorml

ImNorml

So for my closet LED grow I've got 2x 240watt (3watt LED x 7 Band) rigs over 4 plants so far, two seedlings two clones. One clone looks really bad (razzmatazz) not sure what the club dunked it in but it's hurting BAD

So growing now I have:
Deathstar
Razzmatazz
Power Plant
Super Silver Haze

Soon to add some more..

I made a video update (ill get some pics on here soon)

The Mulls

The Mulls

likes the vid uPdatez NormL .... hopes tha razz cheerz uP for ya .... an congratz followz cheerz :D ... Mz Mullzy :p

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

interesting grow thread. thank you very much for sharing your led grow. do you use same color spectrum for veg & flower? teach me please.

ImNorml

ImNorml

Well this is my first grow with LEDs, tons using MH / HPS but yeah I plan on using the same spectrum for flowering.. may add a panel if my outlets and temps can handle it. They're barely adding a few degrees as it stands! Thanks for comin through! We'll all learn together!

llamabox

llamabox

Are you using the 1ftx1ft LED panels? Do you have 1 blue and 1 red or are they a mix on the panel?
I have tried some panels off ebay, they looked like this, Both blue, red and mix. I used 8 panels on camera tripods for maneuverability, but they still wanted to stretch at 1-2 inches.
bluegrowlight.jpg

ImNorml

ImNorml

No I'm using the HTG Supply brand 7 band 240 watt boards, mixed spectrum. So far so good, everything is looking nice. Added a Jack Herer clone, the Deathstar seedling looks great too, tons of nodes crammed in.

There's some footage here:

ImNorml

ImNorml

Phew alright sorry about the lack of updates, being a father-to-be is BUSY!

So here they are

Deathstar -- Got off to a rough start and a bit burned with my new nutes... but she's taking off now! She got topped two days ago before those top leaves formed
Deathstar

Jack Herer clone that I got! Her roots just hit the water, finally recovering from the nute defs of creating roots and off to a wonderful start!
JackHerer

OG Kush clone I picked up shortly after the Jack. It's still rooting, so I'm expecting a bit more yellowing in the coming days, as I don't help them along much at all...
OGKush

UK Cheese! Her roots just hit the water too, she's on a bit weaker solution than the Jack clone but still ready to get to work!
UKCheese

Thanks for keepin up guys! I can't WAIT to get these girls goin!

Also, anybody got a suggestion for a decent (not expensive) air pump to handle more than two buckets at a time? I'd love one to do all six with a massive amount of bubbles... if anything like this is known of please let me know!

S

SmokesToMuch

This one will power your buckets and let you expand.

Also when I was first starting I picked up One of these worked well for two

ImNorml

ImNorml

The second one is similar to the ones I use now. The first one you linked is the exact one I was looking at, I think I'll probably pull the plug and get that. I got too many pumps going now lol

ImNorml

ImNorml

Well a lot has changed since last time I've acquired genetics, lost genetics.. Got aphids from that Jack Herer clone turns out.. so I've been treating everybody very harshly with a heavy mix of pyreth and neem full plant dunks (This is why my clones look crispy LOL they'll be alright I had to do what I had to do to knock those f-ers out!)

So here we go with an update...

Bubba Kush
Got this one a little over a week ago.. I bought it from a shop that just started selling clones.. It came in a rockwool cube but was unrooted! So I recut it and soaked my own cube and stuck it without dipping in anything... and 4 days later I had roots!!! So I waited a day to transplant and here we go.. She's already poked through the net pot and is reaching for the water a day after putting her in there!!

Bubbakush

Bucket o Clones!
Here's my clone bucket, they just sit in here til they show roots, I spray once after cutting and that's it.. Open every day after a week for about 10 mins a day.. There's a lot in here but the large ones are pretty special... The Mask and Killing Fields F2 A lot of them are those actually but there's some of everything
Bucketoclones

The Mask and Killing Fields F2 Clones (Coming home with me)
Clonesmaskkf

Deathstar Before Cloning
Deathstarbeforeclone

Deathstar AFTER cloning (day later)
Deathstarafter

Grape Ape
This one came from the same place as the Bubba Kush... it's workin on roots still so it yellowed a bit but it'll turn around!!
Grapeape

OG Kush
This gal came from the same place as the Jack but didn't have bugs... still got treated pretty harshly so even if it did they're dead now!!! MWHAHAHAHA
Ogkush

Razzmatazz
This one came back from the dead after god-knows-what it got dunked in when I got it from the store...Dropped all it's leaves and was basically a stick for a while but she's coming back! I topped her and gonna use that as a clone...
Razzleberry

UK Cheese
This one was a trooper but really got crispy during the dunks :( :(
Ukcheese

Ukcheese
Bubbakush
Bucketoclones
Clonesmaskkf
Deathstarafter
Deathstarbeforeclone
Grapeape
Ogkush