Important cannabis tribunaal 08

• Thread starter Delta-9 Labs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Delta-9 Labs

Delta-9 Labs

Breeder
Supporter
Hi All, I attended the cannabis tribunaal in the hague which was a two day symposium about cannabis policy in the netherlands. There were two ministers from the CDA party which is the ruling christian democrats. if they had their way all of the coffee shops would be closed. I went with the Dampkring crew as the owner was speaking. The owner of the Dampkring is truly an activist fighting for the coffee shops.

I have to say i was incredibly disappointed by the fact that there were almost no other amsterdam coffeeshop owners present no hemperor and no king. very disappointing that the other owners don't want to stand up for their rights.

so a big up for the dampkring crew, as they are really on the front line of the war on drugs here in amsterdam. shocking i know but there is indeed a war on drugs starting here.

the speakers from the government were also very disappointing. i showed up with all of my facts, taken from the UN and other important sources and there was nothing they could say to counter any of my arguments. they sat there in relative silence nodding there heads.

when asked about the example of prohibition in america and the rampant rise of criminality in the 20's as a result of the alcohol prohibition cisca joldersma the cda member of parliament just shook her head.

all in all the day felt very positive largely due to the great supportive audience. i think if anything we gave them some food for thought.

peace

harry

F

frankie-smiles

Good on you bro, educate the ignorant!! Glad someone is fighting these people. Could be an open and shut case if no-one turns up to protest, glad you gave em something to think about.

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

I would have gone but I had to many plants that needed watering:evilgrin

C

cheesyblues

good man your a true fighter and thanks to dampking

S

SENSI ZYM

big big shout goes out to herry and the dampkring crew for front lineing the waron drugs in amsterdamed :rock

see you in a week save me some brainstorm haze so i know what im about to grow lol

I

I B L

Premium Member
Supporter
give um hell harry

:yes:bear:handshake

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

good on ya harry and dampkring, paving the way forward to a open policy on the cannabis scene here in holland,

keep up the good work guys!!
good to see that you are on the farm dampkring,

F

Freedom_Fighter

Hi Delta, shame the religious extremists always try and make people miserable :( Respect to Dampkring.

Delta-9 Labs

Delta-9 Labs

Breeder
Supporter
marx

Religion is the opiate of the masses, i think it would be better to give the masses some opium instead of dogmatic religion, i think it woud serve them well.

Just to let everyone know we're on the watch, with guys like the Dampkring and myself around come hell or high water they will not close the coffee shops.

we will continue to educate.

check out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNBr2WoxVuo

it is a clip of me speaking in the hague, its in dutch but it switches to a bit of english at the end.

peace
and keep the fire burning.

harry

F

Freedom_Fighter

Delta mate we need you and your crew in the shitty UK, we are up against hypocrits and ignorant people of the highest order aka Gordon (Goblin) Brow and that slag of a home secretary Jaqui (hypocrit) Smith who has admited using cannabis and who's sun has been convicted for drugs and other offences. Prohibition is a real sad state of affairs :(

S

Sativaindica

Sup man,

that vid was the shit, mad props for that. Really thats some good stuff. mischien, als mijn nederlands gaat beter spreken, ik zal ook naartoe den haag gaan. Seriously tho, i game for providing some support for any activist movement, but for weed...

I just got back in Dam from Singapore and honestly 7 months stuk in a god forgotten land with a capitalistic facist goverment, thus SEVEN MONTHS WITH NOW WEED.

It sickenes me that countries like that have such bans on the Ganja, when you can drink yourself into an acoma every night and then go to work the next day. Let alone the pharmecueticals, as you pointed out, who make a KILLING every year.

Let me know how i can help, and let me know how I can get that passport:D

Freedom Fighter- I dont wanna sound pessimistic, and i wish you the best of luck in your fight. See I used to live in Scotland man, where the weed is utter shite, with the occasional bag of nice bud. Every time I got busted i had lots of fun giving them banter about 'why is weed even ilegal', then i would pay a fine few weeks later. The one thing I Realised is that weed will never be legailsed in the UK in my time, especially with the smoking in public places ban.

Top Bottom