• Tagged users None
john martin

john martin

Step one:
Call GOV. RICK SNYDER'S OFFICE:
517 373-3400
517 335-7858

Step two:
Say "I want the Governor to encourage the Senate to pass the medical marijuana bills, 4271 and 5104."

Step three:
Look up your local senate phone #:
http://www.senate.michigan.gov/fysbyaddress.html

Step four:
Call your local senate and say:
"I am calling in support of medical marijuana bills, 4271 and 5104."

Step five:
Ask all of your friends in support do do steps 1-4.

john martin

john martin

So basically, more asshole police took the time to call in, than lazy stoners. We the people need to get off our asses and start making changes here in Michigan, whether it be via petitions, rallys, whatever works. There is a major need for change and without the actions of we the people, not shit is going to happen.

Surely with all of the community here, and all the people all of us know, we could get a petition circulated rather quickly, no? I know people all across the state and I'm sure most of the people here know even more people than I do. The people of Michigan are for these bills, it's the asshole cops that are scared they are going to have to actually do something and stop picking on passive med. users, that don't want change. We pay their bills and they use our money to fuck with us, all because we are not united and have no game plan.

Does Michigan want all of it's caregivers to move to Colorado or California or some other more friendly state? It seems that way? What would happen to the economy of Michigan if we all left ... it would PLUMMET.

john martin

john martin

"“It wasn’t going to have the votes,” Callton said. “It was really looking good this morning. I was all excited. And then the Sheriff’s Association had all their sheriffs call all their senators, and suddenly we lost a lot of votes.”

Medical marijuana advocates gathered in the state Capitol earlier Thursday, hoping to see action on bills they have argued would improve access for patients certified to use the drug for medical purposes under a 2008 voter-approved law.

Richardville and other lawmakers had been working with the Michigan State Police and governor’s office in hopes of fine-tuning the bills and addressing lingering concerns, but critics mounted a late push to bury the bills.

The Michigan Sheriff’s Association, Michigan Association of Chiefs of Police, Michigan Association for Local Public Health and the Prosecuting Attorneys Association of Michigan circulated a letter Thursday telling lawmakers that the bills would “take Michigan down an uncharted course.”"

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Yup them Fucking Pigs come running last minute handing out papers crying like babies, b/c they are sooo afraid about all the asset and money they going to lose, 2016 its time !!!!

Top Bottom