imported to the UK. no were else will take it!

• Thread starter mrdjk5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdjk5

i found a thread on the bud thats imported to the uk cause nobody else will take it,, so called glass , grit , etc .... this nasty bud is all over the uk ???
what do u think .. . .. leave any thought or pics u may have

here's a poster warning of possible danger

forwarded message

I have sent samples of this material back to The Netherlands from which it came. An associate at Leiden University has studied this material for me and came to the following conclusions:

1. Because of the current drought in the manufacture of cannabis in the UK, export from the NL has increased over 300% over the last few months.

2. Plants are sprayed with this forgin material approximatly 1 week before harvest. This increases the weight by approximatly 200%!

3. After drying, the cannabis is tumbled within a very fine filter which removes the active (Cannabis Crystals) and leaves the majority of this forgin material within the cannabis. This forgien material is used to shake
the required part off the plant material.

4. The adulterated plant material is then slightly compressed and imported to the UK - no where else will take it!

5. The extracted resin is heavily compressed and sold at a great premium (usually to the British! - polom!)

6. The adultirating material is available online - It is made from glass andis used to add reflectivity to road markings! See
Glass_Beads_For_Blasting_And_Reflective_Road_Marking

Smoking glass cannot be good!

Eating this glass has already caused problems, I've chipped one of my teeth
testing it!

Hope this helps?

From what i can gather they are paying for a kilo ÂŁ1300 abroad, they get it back to the uk and are selling for around ÂŁ3500 to ÂŁ3800, so i don't think they will stop bringing it over as they are trippling their cash! not many uk growers are happy with the main people that are bringing this over and ruining the health of people. to be honest with you if i find out who is profiting out of this and bringing it over, myself and people that i know that smoke will put them in intensive care and make their health suffer to see what they are doing to people! there is no excuse as if its good or bad it will still sell, theres no need to spray it or bring it into this country. I WILL NOT BUY ANY ! DON'T BUY AND MAKE THESE RATS RICH THAT DON'T GIVE A DAMN!!!

thanks for checking my thread out :yes

U

ukcheesehead

have a look here

[YOUTUBE]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=v8zSPTsMhX0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

steveedg

steveedg

grit weed has been around a while now most people know to steer clear of it but there's always the one's who don't know what to look out for !!!!!:no

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

here in holland we have two commercial weeds for sale, the grit weed for cheaper and the non grit weed for more expensive, the people who come over to export have a choice, the english buy the grit weed and pollute their own people knowing its grit weed before they bought it, and the cheqs and polish and russian all buy the more expensive non grit weed.

in the beginning their was only grit weed,but now buyers have a choice, and the english still insist on a cheaper price so then they get the grit.
'can i have 50 kilos of cheap skunk' 'but mate buy the better skunk and your cutomers will be happy' noo mate i dont care i dont even smoke the shite,
and thats how the conversation goes with the english punters...
never learn and if they do they are always years behind,
check the soapbar, its still there and still bieng bought by the ton.

oh ya and even if they get ungritted weed, they get back and grit it up to makes some more bucks...init bruv:headbang

F

FastForward

Cheers for this - like we didn't already know :) Who else buys soap bar???!

But this is the exact reason that cannabis should be legalised....and also why I reckon there's an increase in home growing (for percy)....

The govmt made it this way btw....when they kicked off Operation Khymer and set the black market price of ganja to 150-200 by fucking up supply. Now they've made people like me criminals just because I want to smoke my own and not get ripped off by proper crims. It's totally insane....so I just skin up and forget about it :)

U

ukcheesehead

Cheers for this - like we didn't already know :) Who else buys soap bar???!

But this is the exact reason that cannabis should be legalised....and also why I reckon there's an increase in home growing (for percy)....

The govmt made it this way btw....when they kicked off Operation Khymer and set the black market price of ganja to 150-200 by fucking up supply. Now they've made people like me criminals just because I want to smoke my own and not get ripped off by proper crims. It's totally insane....so I just skin up and forget about it :)

too right . i dont realy care i grow my own meds and help a cpl of sick mates out . would neva smoke dealers weed eva again .

M

moggggys

theres another type not listed and thats suger washed , the usual tumbled shit but then sprayed with suger to bring back the whiteness crystal to it , either stuff you choise it just isnt right so get a good dealer who doesnt sell this shit and love him to bits ,,,,,,,,

in the city not far from here theres people who choise between the glass and the grit to be there faves , its madness out there , thank fuck ive got a shit load of nicely homegrown and properly trimmed with a 10 day ( so far ) cure herjiana

Devilsharvest

Devilsharvest

where o where do they buy skunk for 1300? 1300 pond is 1500 E You cant buy anything under 3 unless it has grit on it and then its still 2400ish per k. Unless I misunderstood..:thinking

U

ukcheesehead

where o where do they buy skunk for 1300? 1300 pond is 1500 E You cant buy anything under 3 unless it has grit on it and then its still 2400ish per k. Unless I misunderstood..:thinking

atm grit weed is 1100ÂŁ a bar here or ÂŁ3600 a k

pure madness .

F

FastForward

If people didn't keep buying it they would lose out and stop...but people do out of desperation....better to grow a lowryder under a 125CFL than smoke grit.

M

moggggys

If people didn't keep buying it they would lose out and stop...but people do out of desperation....better to grow a lowryder under a 125CFL than smoke grit.

ive tried real hard to convert but generally people are wankers , just today i trimmed up 8 plants that had died due to negligence , he has zero air exchange plus a radiator in the room and didnt water them for a week , i saved what i can , he will sell this piss por crop for top doller and before the weekend will be back to selling shit thats sprayed as usual , im afraid you cant help those who wont help themselfs

I

indicadylo

no more grit weed were i live
just slightly damp stuff smells nice but just doesnt burn properly when smoked nice buzz
dont buy it tho dont buy commercial/off dealers there stuffs shit
and more like the more and more you go back
the more and more you get ripped off
other than the more you go back the more you get sorted out
there idiots keeping you waiting around for a small bag of shit
havnt seen hash around neither some nice polm tho yellowish and nice no bad taste at all nice fluffy spread wouldnt waste money tho
grow your own or stick with someone who has nice stuff
theres pikies that sell proper sour deisel or white rhino and white widow they have different stuff every month
best weed iv smoked in my life even better than the shite in the coffeeshops in amsterdam huge bags aswell u just get 3 or 4 big buds in a bag for 20/30 euro and stinks a car out when in your pocket and driving from where you have come from getting it theres some nice stuff from commercial dealers but the bags are small

R

ReelBusy1

Thats the craziest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Hey FF, Tell us Yanks what Operation Khymer is.
What were they going after? Hydro stores like the US Operation Green Merchant?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
There is 7-UP weed also where they basically do what they do with the sugar wash but the 7-up tricks the untrained eye into thinkin its trichs as well as add wieght.

Tex

B

bigAl25

dear UK ganja lovers, You have my prayers and sympthy. What low life dip shits would do this to the holy plant and then sell it and harm people? Grow your own and leave these vermin to Jah's justice, or smack them upside the head real hard.

7rayos

I travel quite often to Scotland and friends told me they use Irn Bru instead of 7up, to the same effect. But mostly there's this soap bar as only choice, as if a chunk of pressed mud can be called a choice. I don't care how much it costs, one penny a kilo is a penny too much. I take it as a break from smoking. People who frequent these forums don't buy that soapbar shit, because it perpetuates these counterfeiters, but many other regularly do. Even the dealers, i can't understand why they fuckin risk bringing it from abroad, as they can get oxo cubes at any corner shop, tastes the same, are cheaper and probably get you well higher.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Jesus Christ, and I thought Mexican shwag was bad! I think you guys just need to outgrow the market over there, basic economics. Grow more, and sell it for cheaper. I know your outdoor season isn't the greatest, but maybe try some greenhouses with augmented lighting for the dark days. You should get great yields and be able to take over the market, that's what happened in the states way back when!

46and2

There is no way that any of that is any good for ya,That's why you can't give Mexican schwaag away ,That stuff scares me;But glass wow :speechless

R

roorluva

this has been in the uk for a good 4 years plus.. sand.glass.baby milk.baking soda.sugar.grit.flower.liquid plastic. all these things have been found on cannabis in the uk. very dangerous. and it will be the death of most our teenagers and new smokers in the uk in years too come.

add an extra 20 years to that
,the uk has always been flooded with adulterated hash/weed of some sort ,in the early 80's the weed was imported and seeded ,the dealers used to add at least 3-4 oz of hemp fishing seed to every kilo ,in those days we just picked the seeds out and was glad any weed was available,then the sensi technique came about so the dealers had to think of other ways to make extra ,thats when the adlutered hash started appearing , before they had the recipe for soap they used to sell what was called formula,diesel and madeline slate all absolutely crap and full of shit ,

we aint never had is good :evilgrin0031:

Latest posts

Top Bottom