imported to the UK. no were else will take it!

• Thread starter mrdjk5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

For people who pride themselves on intellect, and have blessed the world with the best musical artists of all time, it is really sad to see a lack on the quality of smoke. Looks like no cannabis vacation to england in the future.

Z

zoeronerer

man i wanna come and work anyone got a warehouse in east london lol.....big house in the middle of the countryside ............. i just need that and a lotus super 7 like the prisoner
and its on.... vrooooom .......

I

indicadylo

Jesus Christ, and I thought Mexican shwag was bad! I think you guys just need to outgrow the market over there, basic economics. Grow more, and sell it for cheaper. I know your outdoor season isn't the greatest, but maybe try some greenhouses with augmented lighting for the dark days. You should get great yields and be able to take over the market, that's what happened in the states way back when!

live in ireland and iv got 7 NL plants and 6 thai sticks growing at the moment its start of winter but theres some nice sun still out its good growing in a greenhouse or patio over here in winter it just cold outside and the rain will ruin your plants but iv got them beside a big window all day and there growing nice and fast hopefully the sun stays out for another 3 weeks to a month until there vegatative stage is over

R

Rolln J

back in the 80s you would find all kind of shit in that compressed mexi weed, glass (big pieces), rocks, dirt, bugs and even a dead mouse.

Z

zoeronerer

rocks,humming bird ,nails,drywall ,bb's,bailing wire, dirt,barbwire, "its shake bro"

7rayos

Low rate and up rate pushers always work on potential profit. Problem comes when there's a legislation that allows these bastards to thrive and the ones that are acting as a contention wall against them are prosecuted. Without dedicated growers, this would be like the fuckin' jungle, talking about Spain in my case, but having in mind California too. In Britain is the fuckin jungle. Dunno whatever happened to it in the last few years, going back to the caves in the stance about cannabis, but there are people who doesn't smoke who call the last prohibitionist's upgrading part of an "economic veto" on hemp. Soapbar as main entertainment is the unavoidable outcome, now they really can tell the streets are clean of hash, as soapbar cannot be such considered. British growers, redemption is in your closets:bubblez:

I

indicadylo

i still cant get over the stuff youv found in that mexi weed stuff id still say it was better than that grit weed or rubber hash just pick out the pieces of watever and there you go!

I

indicadylo

Cheers for this - like we didn't already know :) Who else buys soap bar???!

But this is the exact reason that cannabis should be legalised....and also why I reckon there's an increase in home growing (for percy)....

The govmt made it this way btw....when they kicked off Operation Khymer and set the black market price of ganja to 150-200 by fucking up supply. Now they've made people like me criminals just because I want to smoke my own and not get ripped off by proper crims. It's totally insane....so I just skin up and forget about it :)

id say if weed was legal it would fuck it up and they would be making the rip off stuff they have in amsterdam and selling it ,grow your own and keep it to urself,its only people that dont even know how hash is made or how to grow a cannabis plant that buy this soapbar,complete idiots buying bulks of this stuff who makes this shit in the first place the british or dutch?

I

indicadylo

rocks,humming bird ,nails,drywall ,bb's,bailing wire, dirt,barbwire, "its shake bro"

same as weed in thailand got a branch of this stuff crawling with flys and covered in dirt,still smoked it tho

Top Bottom