Improvements needed I believe in my set up

• Thread starter BluePowerRanger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stltoed

stltoed

I use a CO2 generator which, considering the previously mentioned heat issues maybe not the best way to do it, but once a grow is rolling, it's pretty impressive. Some things I found.... Keep them fed, If you know the strain likes to eat. Especially Calcium. I have a sealed room, I dont exhaust my air, just let the generator do its thing. It's on for less than a minute, then off for 20. I use a repeat timer, and a PPM meter, but no fuzzy logic controller here.
2 from last season:
20210721 153238
20210623 195557

This last pic was 1 plant 18oz. The tall plant did 12. This was all gas. I feel I would have done just fine without it, but the gas made the buds show up. AND the quality was much better. Ironically, the tall plant had looser buds. It was a revegged plant. The first seasons buds were much denser. Kinda strange.

BluePowerRanger

BluePowerRanger

I use a CO2 generator which, considering the previously mentioned heat issues maybe not the best way to do it, but once a grow is rolling, it's pretty impressive. Some things I found.... Keep them fed, If you know the strain likes to eat. Especially Calcium. I have a sealed room, I dont exhaust my air, just let the generator do its thing. It's on for less than a minute, then off for 20. I use a repeat timer, and a PPM meter, but no fuzzy logic controller here.
2 from last season:View attachment 1166291View attachment 1166292
This last pic was 1 plant 18oz. The tall plant did 12. This was all gas. I feel I would have done just fine without it, but the gas made the buds show up. AND the quality was much better. Ironically, the tall plant had looser buds. It was a revegged plant. The first seasons buds were much denser. Kinda strange.
Lovely I think I’m going to go with a burner also.. I have a leak somewhere and I just discovered that my 20 pound tank is empty… man nothing can go smoothly it seems.. these vivosun tents aren’t the best tool in the shed by any means

stltoed

stltoed

Lovely I think I’m going to go with a burner also.. I have a leak somewhere and I just discovered that my 20 pound tank is empty… man nothing can go smoothly it seems.. these vivosun tents aren’t the best tool in the shed by any means
It works well, but the gas is so easy to get. I have an 8 burner which is ridiculous for my room now, but I will be doubling the room size. My plan is to put in in a water heater closet outside the shed.

My room isnt actually isn't airtight. I have 3 6 inch holes to the outside they have filters but I haven't covered it yet. I will be going back to exhausting the air out in deep flower.

BluePowerRanger

BluePowerRanger

This is some of what of what I got going on. Now.. my ec levels jumped up to 2.5 so I’m adding ro water to my res as we speak. Problem with having big tanks lol.. I mixed this batch pretty hot I was at 2.1 about 4-5 days ago…

stltoed

stltoed

This is some of what of what I got going on. Now.. my ec levels jumped up to 2.5 so I’m adding ro water to my res as we speak. Problem with having big tanks lol.. I mixed this batch pretty hot I was at 2.1 about 4-5 days ago…
Beautiful!

BluePowerRanger

BluePowerRanger

Beautiful!
I’m starting to grow sog now.. this is my first go at it.. trying to find the fine line between enough lollipop and what’s too much.. I feel I’m striping off potential yield sometimes lol

BluePowerRanger

BluePowerRanger

I’m starting to grow sog now.. this is my first go at it.. trying to find the fine line between enough lollipop and what’s too much.. I feel I’m striping off potential yield sometimes lol
My canopy won’t be even either I’m running 4 diff strains.. in this table..

stltoed

stltoed

That would be fun. I've never tried it. I'm more into big plants I have 2 King Tuts that I'm gonna push to get big this season. I'm almost at 1 month they are growing fast, I'm not sure I'll make it to 2 months. I have a Dark Phoenix in soil also.

BluePowerRanger

BluePowerRanger

Thanks man.. I wish you fortune aswell.. I have a 10x10 tent I’m setting up.. I’m gonna separate each strain have them in their own.. I got wedding cake, gelato, peyote gorilla and runtz goin now.. a friend of mine just gave me a cut of alien rock candy.. I’m ecstatic to try that baby out for size down the road..

stltoed

stltoed

Thanks man.. I wish you fortune aswell.. I have a 10x10 tent I’m setting up.. I’m gonna separate each strain have them in their own.. I got wedding cake, gelato, peyote gorilla and runtz goin now.. a friend of mine just gave me a cut of alien rock candy.. I’m ecstatic to try that baby out for size down the road..
10x10, nice. My grow area is tiny only 4x6. The closet is less than 30inches square. I just got a seed order a month ago. King Tut was one of them. So fun to get seeds.

BluePowerRanger

BluePowerRanger

10x10, nice. My grow area is tiny only 4x6. The closet is less than 30inches square. I just got a seed order a month ago. King Tut was one of them. So fun to get seeds.
Nice what seed bank do you use?

Latest posts

Top Bottom