improving my spot

• Thread starter BongToker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I apologize if I offend in any way. Some of your wordings seemed a little mixed up to me, so I figured that you might not be from around here, so I was just curious.

B

BongToker

its alll tgood man, im from around, its just when im on this site im usually so lit up that i dont think or even bother reading what im typing.. so yea.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I got it, sometimes I gotta come back after a while, cause I can't even focus on the screen.
I was just trying to understand what you were saying the best, so I can give you the best help I can.
So far, it seems like we have made some improvements.
If only we could bump up the intake duct size, and get rid of that hot exhaust somewhere.

B

BongToker

ya but honestly my man.. my tent is running way more efficient than ever before... you have deffintly helpd me out a whole bunch.. i have noticed latley my tents inside temperature is mostly effectd by the temperature of the actual houses AC, if the houses AC is set at 75 the tent temperature is 75-76, im thinking its because the heat off the light is suckd out so fast that the temp in the tent just ends up being the same temp as the houses AC.. me and my buddy are going to do a test run after this grow with a 600 watt bulb to see if we can keep the temps constant and the same with this same set up.. let me kno buddy

Top Bottom