In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, uh, Gavita?

• Thread starter SofaKingHigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

You can't because it uses a high-frequency 400v bulb with power supplied from both ends, designed especially for high-freq digital ballasts and the horticulture industry by Philips.

Philips%20SONTD%20Greenpower%201000.jpg

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

A vertical cool-tube for that bulb would be dope. Maybe in the future.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Single ended remote cooled 1000 w pro lines coming out very soon.

Great ladies there. Super, LEP healthy.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Thanks herb. It's good to know they're still working on new products. Couldn't be happier with the LEP and pro 1kw.

Thanks dankworth!

Just went on a rampage with the Grape Krush tent, they're slayed and laid out on one of those 6-tier dry racks. Check back this time next week for weigh in.

S

shibbyshawn

Congrats on another tasty harvey wallbanger

So with the remote ballasts would vertical exposed lighting be a possibility or am I gonna have to go all mcguyver on them.

Im want on the gravy train with gavita biscuit wheels

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
hay bro

hay sorry if I missed it but what temps are you getting off the gavita and the plasma or how easy is it to maintain the temps you want heard that they are cooler than HPS thanks and very lush healthy plants bro

U

UGK 4 Life

What up homie. Major props man, you ahead of the game for real. Would you mind putting together a shopping list for the blumats? I know I need the maxi's, drip line, and a res, but I noticed in the pics you got some small packages of fittings. If it's not to much to ask, where do you order yours from? Any help would be much appreciated.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Parts list for 9-site, 4x4' area:

-Bulkhead reservoir adaptor for gravity feed with 8mm outlet
-25' of 8mm tubing
-3x 8-8-8mm T fittings (come in a blister pack with 2 of what you need per pack)
-4x 8-8mm 90-degree fittings (come in a blister pack of 3)
-9x Bromat Maxi stakes (has the required 8-3-8mm T fitting included to attach to feed manifold)

It's essential to make a feedline manifold that is a closed loop rather than a single line with an end capped. This ensures equal pressure at every stake.

So I just finished trimming up the GK and they came in a few grams over 2 Ps!

Pretty legit for the easiest grow I've ever done, Blumats handled it. No CO2, DM Gold Bloom Base with Zone and a hint of KoolBloom powder for the finishing punch. I'll have a frosty pile shot or two in the next few days.

The Ghost OG ScrOG is stacking up, another auto-pilot delight.

Now it's time to focus on the UC and see what can be done after learning a few things over the last year. Tangerine OG cuts should kick out feet in a week, then it's on.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Ghost OG at 28 days of thumbin' my bum.

http://i.invalid.com/Ixqyy.jpg

http://i.invalid.com/lCjfS.jpg

http://i.invalid.com/VAcr9.jpg

Better crack a jar of that GK open and photograph the evidence, shit is killer hybrid action - short lived motivation eases into major procrastination.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

So I just got a bunch of Blumats. Just a few questions for ya.

1. Did you lower your ppms/ec during feeding because of no run off?

2. Did you ever give them straight water or was it straight nutes through the whole run?

3. Did you have any issues with any not shutting off?

Latest posts

Top Bottom