In an OOM PAH PAH Loompa's garden in the shade

• Thread starter Oom pah pah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
DSCN1715

@Oom pah pah ~ looks like yer doin' it to it man...was a gorgeous fall this year for that mid-season gear. :)
thanks Nspecta. this buds for you.

T

trich queen

@ oompah- thank you loompa and your whole operation for giving us all a chance at these genetics like i said my friends husband is a huge loompa fan and when he gifted me half of all his beans well i will be honest i never expected to find such stellar dank. His keepers are well i can only explain it like this "pure fire" he was right take two people run multiple packs each and were bound to find the one only thing is we found the 6 and 5 of the best studs ive ever seen. Moondawg pics coming soon and i did a small run of my friends keeper phenos of silver bubster and his foo dog straight chunky og nugs. Thanks to all the likes people you know how to make a lady blush.hahaha or am i just way to medicated.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
@ oompah- thank you loompa and your whole operation for giving us all a chance at these genetics like i said my friends husband is a huge loompa fan and when he gifted me half of all his beans well i will be honest i never expected to find such stellar dank. His keepers are well i can only explain it like this "pure fire" he was right take two people run multiple packs each and were bound to find the one only thing is we found the 6 and 5 of the best studs ive ever seen. Moondawg pics coming soon and i did a small run of my friends keeper phenos of silver bubster and his foo dog straight chunky og nugs. Thanks to all the and poslikes people you know how to make a lady blush.hahaha or am i just way to medicated.

Thanks for the kind words and positivity @trichqueen. I'm glad you found some gear you like.

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
Any idea who the dark purple dogwood genetically takes after
The purple dogwood line has been selected all along for potency smell an color . The extremely resinous phenos always remind me of the humboldt snow which is an indica so purple is locked in . Same thing with the black domina ,it's a pure indica with purple locked in the genetics . The woody harrelson Beans also threw some purple . So it's tough to say it comes from any one cultivar used in the breeding project.

Latest posts

Top Bottom