Trade In Canada Some Of My Flowers

• Thread starter OldFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldFarmer

OldFarmer

So only trade no selling and no selling to people in the us? cause them some nice ass plants brother. Just seen your post about us trades hope future is soon lol are any of these seeds available at maddfarmer genetics not the crosses but base plants?
Hi @MTLEADER nop I don't sell but I can give some I'm a cool Man
for trading with usa members in the future yes I need usa stamps
from one usa member and after I will if it not $$ out of my pockets šŸ˜‰
Maddfarmer did stop breeding by case of the c.o.v.i.d (problem getting is gear to grow)
now is working on a dispenser with is strains to sale
BUT lately Madd did move out of his city and sins he move I don't have any news
in the seedbank's i'm not sure if some seeds from Madd are available
by carful if you see some pack of Madd gear is not breeding any more
last time I speak with Madd it on Instagram if you can speak directly with the Man
it the best thing to do for getting some of is gear....Madd is a very cool Man

The Mother SCDC of MaddFarmeršŸ‘
Madd SCDC

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

That picture of this plant here is so beautiful. If you want I'll send you stamps just need an addy to send to. There is a seed bank online called Madd farmer they sell through seedsherenow but not thinking that is yer guy then. These are strains that would never be seen where I live and sometimes I sell to dispensaries, was doing it for other people but now I'm going to try my hand in growing and see if I can get my family out of California it's a crazy state to me.

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

That picture of this plant here is so beautiful. If you want I'll send you stamps just need an addy to send to. There is a seed bank online called Madd farmer they sell through seedsherenow but not thinking that is yer guy then. These are strains that would never be seen where I live and sometimes I sell to dispensaries, was doing it for other people but now I'm going to try my hand in growing and see if I can get my family out of California it's a crazy state to me.
@MTLEADER Thanks
The first time I saw the pic of the SCDC and some pictures of Maddfarmer Genetics
I did STOP baying seeds from other breeder....to get all the strains of Madd
after Madd ask me to by is tester for new strains....the SCDCxBB, PurpleUrklexBB and NL5xBB
I think I'm the only person with the crosses of blueberry from Madd
Madd him self ask me to give to is wife some of the F2's I'm doing
his out of seeds of the blueberry cross
Madd never sold one seeds of the BB cross
I did test the BB cross of Madd BUT a small problem
with the shelf of the seeds to hard to open(start)
I did have to cut the tip of the shelf to get the seeds started
SO Madd did not sale those seeds
i have some original BB cross in my win cooler
and Madd is a big bother to me I respect him and I did ask
him if I can Sale the seeds i'm doing with is strains in Canada 5years ago
Madd said to me (brother do your things)....I can do any thing with all of my crosses
now I'm just shearing all the nice flowers I made with Madd strains
and some original strains .....like the cross M39xShish99 just find a very nice girl

For the stamps great plan
here in my small town to much questions for baying usa stamps
I really don't like any question ask on me anywhere
i'm just a oldfarmer call oldfarmer
wat do you need more girl give me my stamps now

The Mother PurpleUrkle of Maddfarmer šŸ˜Ž
Madd PurpleUrkle

Last edited:
MTLEADER

MTLEADER

Just pm me an address to send them to and I'll find out how I mail to address in Canada. I wont be giving any seeds to anyone or selling there beautiful plants I'll be smoking them myself LOL. And after a few grows on my own I'll see how you cross plants so I can try I love having knowledge of all kinds and like to do and try to be the best at whatever I do. I'm sure crossing isn't easy and I bet the plants have to be compatible with each other too .

Mrb53

Mrb53

I would love to trade some seeds with you. I would cover postage both ways so you would have a mail back to the US. I have traded with Canadians' before with no issues.
I am in process of relocating to new residence so give me a few days / week to get my s__t together. I will provide a list of my seeds for you. Pleases hit me back so I have a link

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

What happened to the contest you had going yesterday??? It disappeared!!!
Hi @TrichomeLicker someone CLOSE my thread šŸ‘ I did have some fun but it finish
now just look at my pics and the 50 seeds in the game will go in a game but not here

Last edited:
MTLEADER

MTLEADER

@OldFarmer if you pm me an address I'll send you plenty of stamps sir. I will PM you all you have to do is answer the notification thank you.

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

@OldFarmer if you pm me an address I'll send you plenty of stamps sir. I will PM you all you have to do is answer the notification thank you.
First your profile have 4 pics you have 5or6 post
I don't know you at all and you are asking me.....my name and address(PM)
wait a bit and maybe I will give my address to you....it not a game (wat you gat)

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

I would love to trade some seeds with you. I would cover postage both ways so you would have a mail back to the US. I have traded with Canadians' before with no issues.
I am in process of relocating to new residence so give me a few days / week to get my s__t together. I will provide a list of my seeds for you. Pleases hit me back so I have a link

Hi @Mrb53 Nice to meet you šŸ¤  perfect I see you
just for fun....did you have some great strains from Canada
and I can wait to see your new setup....perfect you list on PM
I saw your profile....great Man your son do you tray cannabis in is life(not in smoke)
I saw some unbelievable things with just a bit of hashish in a cookie

AND the car I see on your Avatar....it yoursšŸ‘ and did you grow all the buds I see in your profile

See you soon

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

I did some very good to smoke crosses with a male
of the Choke Berry from IrieVibe Seeds
soon I will look for some girls....hope to find a tasty girl

ChokeBerry Soon In My Room....šŸ˜Ž
P1820098

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

First test run indoor for one of my girls of the

Cross-37 (FireStarterxLAConfidential) šŸ˜Ž cut at 60days
P1820326
P1820333

Seeded with dust of the Male SCDCxBB8 F1šŸ¤«
P1820324

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

Just finish feeding my girls and I saw a nice one tonight
and I did paint her with dust of the SCDCxBB8 F1.... šŸ¤”

Cross-37 No6 (FireStarterxLAConfidential) šŸ˜Ž
P1820513

P1820507

OldFarmer

OldFarmer

Cross-37 No6 (FireStarterxLAConfidential) šŸ˜Ž slow to load my pics tonight šŸ¤”
P1820496
P1820492

Last edited:
OldFarmer

OldFarmer

That top looks nice and sticky. Plants are all beautiful man.
Hi @MTLEADER Thanks plus she smell good a fruity smell at first
but it change if you play with her a very scary cat piss smell coming out of all the girls
I did not smoke any of the scdcxbb lately I did seeds with all the plants I grown lately
of the scdcxbb but I can say it one of the best smoke in my collection

The first Tester of the F2's (SCDCxBB8 F2) šŸ˜Ž in flower in one+ week for the test
P1790784
P1790792
P1790820
P1790814

Top Bottom