Day 57

Plenty of heads now, just not really as fat as they look in the photo

100 5432 Small
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good mate!!!

Mine has recovered from Pythium. I seam to have a bag of contaminated Royalty. Odd.

Anyway, what she make lake in yield (but not that lacking) she will more than make up in smoke. You must be gettin the funk smell. I know I am.

Hey just to say, that Bactolife kills pythium dead!!! In one application with out the catalyst. Just a tip for you to tell the guys down the shop when your there next. Saves killing all your microbs off with h2o2

G

Ganjalover

Hey just to say, that Bactolife kills pythium dead!!! In one application with out the catalyst. Just a tip for you to tell the guys down the shop when your there next. Saves killing all your microbs off with h2o2
Ha, funny you should say that. Roots started browning a bit so I added some Piranha which stopped it getting worse and when I added Back 2 Life they went a lighter colour.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Tell you man, dat is some good shit that backtolife. If that dont work then H202, but you know me and that stuff, I hate it.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh, hows your diesel coming along?

Notoriousskunk

Notoriousskunk

nice ganja

wat nuts did you use in ya oxipot? and how much you recon you are gonna yeild from that plant look like a nice 1, and are you still running your 250w hps?

Peace

N$
x

G

Ganjalover

nice ganja
wat nuts did you use in ya oxipot? and how much you recon you are gonna yeild from that plant look like a nice 1, and are you still running your 250w hps?

Heres what I used for this grow.
Gowers Ark Grow A+B
Canadian Xpress Regen-a-root
Canadian Xpress Wilt Guard
Growers Ark Bloom A+B
Canadian Xpress Head Masta
Advanced Nutrients Big Bud
PK 13/14
Soil Secrets Back 2 Life to combat pythium (brown roots)
Flushing with Dry Flower 4
One failed attempt at co2
250w hps all the way

As for yield we will have to wait a bit longer, but I dont think I will be beating my personal best of 9oz, could/should have vegged for at least 5 more days

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, that has beefed up loads in the last few days.

Is that ecsd hanging yet?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Youll have to come round and bless the puppy with some ecsd. And ill break out the msskush.

Give the og till around 75-80 then pull her. She will prob keep throwing new growth, esp if she is getting cold. Mine is going some lovely colours due to the cold. Getting some strange leaf colourations. Looks like autumn.

G

Ganjalover

Mine is going some lovely colours due to the cold. Getting some strange leaf colourations. Looks like autumn.
Same here, and the smell has got a lot stronger in the last week too, as soon as I open the door I get punched in the nose with very strong citrus/lemon/lime smell

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh that is my favorite weed smell right there. Citrus, lemon ,lime slight pine funk. You know its good when it punches you like that!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
wow mate, she is looking beefy!!!

G

Ganjalover

If I can find the time she will be chopped tonight
Here she is from couple of different angles

100 5488 Small
100 5490 Small
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Lovin it mate. Can not wait to be smoking this with you mate!

Top Bottom