In flower

• Thread starter BiggDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Looks like too much pk (bloom nutes). I would run some cresh water through to clear out excess fertilizer and feed a light to medium dose of a balanced complete grow nute.

Thats my guess with no other info. ;-)

BiggDee

BiggDee

Yes I was hoping it would balance itself out I think I got to check my pH but I shouldn't have to check the ph and no til.. just use bio live and alfalfa meal in a bunch of herbs comfrey yarrow nettle dandelion root kelp powder neem seed meal spirulina

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Yes I was hoping it would balance itself out I think I got to check my pH but I shouldn't have to check the ph and no til.. just use bio live and alfalfa meal in a bunch of herbs comfrey yarrow nettle dandelion root kelp powder neem seed meal spirulina

Yeah if you're adding that stuff in the right amounts, the soil won't have deficiencies. But the plant tends to create a more acidic environment in the pot over time and sometimes that will need to be addressed. Have you added any dolomite lime to the soil or feed?

Anthem

Anthem

Cello all I'm 39 days in flower plant turning yellow too soon...
I would really like to hear from others on the forum on this one. To me the plant appears to be moving the mobile nutrients into the flower portion of the plant. Meaning the plant will accept more food. Opinions vary so lets hear the consensus!!!

dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey big , thats a hell of a stretch , did you switch gear ( lights) or make an extreme feed change somewhere in the flowering stage ?
It almost looks they rushed the lights and you tried to tie them down , because of lack of space ....
Are the lower budsites yellowing in the same fashion ?

Oh i see now , the pics are of the lower sites....
Is it the plant on the left side that you are talking about ?

Last edited:
BiggDee

BiggDee

I just get bag seeds to grow I'm still learning so I don't keep detail notes.....first time no til.....i use animal and plant based fertilizers....like bio live alfalfa meal kelp powder....comfrey, nettle,dandelion tea......top dress with yucca powder,comfrey, nettle, neem powder, yarrow and spirulina water with molasses and seaweed...lights 2ft t5 3000k, 300w from Amazon and 1200w 6 cob all in a 2x2 tent.....

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I dont know how intense the amazon lamps are but it seems like a lot of light for 4 square feet. I dont see heat stress but it would be hard to keep up with maxed out lighting without co2 and an increased nutrient program.

Maybe Im way off here.

I dont know the level of light needed before this is an issue. I run a ventilated room with 600’s hps’

bunkerking

bunkerking

I'm guessing tap water - and killed the microbes off slowly.

BiggDee

BiggDee

Water sit for three days before used....look these just bag seeds to get my feet wet....going to order auto soon....i think they

bunkerking

bunkerking

Water sit for three days before used....look these just bag seeds to get my feet wet....going to order auto soon....i think they

Yah that's likely why. Chloramine and chlorine are tricky. If you are no till it's so important. Gotta take care of that at some point. Dechlorinator is super cheap and last forever.

Top Bottom