In flower

• Thread starter BiggDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BiggDee

BiggDee

That's a 2ft t5
Let the black light hang vertically longways from one end next to the plant so you can give it a little more space, its way too close.
got a plant under it....or you talking bout the red-ish light....

FourthCity

FourthCity

That's a 2ft t5

You have two lights in the pics, one has a black frame and one has a white frame, I'm talking about the black one. If you rotate the plant so that the larger branches are closer to the back corner of the tent and hang the light so that its vertical and hanging in front of the plant with the back of the light facing the door to the tent it will be in a much better position to spread light to the whole plant without roasting the tops. Basically where the shiny spotlight is, Im assuming you are just using that for the pictures as it would not really be helpful for growing.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Am i the only one who sees a wierd growth pattern , the plants looks bushy indica and then super sativa ......
And not in a hybrid way...

FourthCity

FourthCity

That's a 2ft t5

20200206 013418

Am i the only one who sees a wierd growth pattern , the plants looks bushy indica and then super sativa ......
And not in a hybrid way...
I think thats just the way its been defoliated.

BiggDee

BiggDee

You have two lights in the pics, one has a black frame and one has a white frame, I'm talking about the black one. If you rotate the plant so that the larger branches are closer to the back corner of the tent and hang the light so that its vertical and hanging in front of the plant with the back of the light facing the door to the tent it will be in a much better position to spread light to the whole plant without roasting the tops. Basically where the shiny spotlight is, Im assuming you are just using that for the pictures as it would not really be helpful for growing.
I see what you talking bout thanks

FourthCity

FourthCity

That's two plants in one pot.....
I could't see where the stems terminated.
Don't you think it's best to put the white light there...
The whole purpose of my suggestion to move the black light is so that you can create some needed distance between it and the top of the plant. Moving the white light will not resolve this and it already appears to be in use at a reasonable distance above a third plant.

BiggDee

BiggDee

I could't see where the stems terminated.

The whole purpose of my suggestion to move the black light is so that you can create some needed distance between it and the top of the plant. Moving the white light will not resolve this and it already appears to be in use at a reasonable distance above a third plant.
Ok kool....

Top Bottom