In House Genetics "dolato" & Purple Sherbert Led Grow

• Thread starter panamared305
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
panamared305

panamared305

Yoo! Its ya boy Panama back at it. Tryna keep things going since my last grow didnt go quite as planned. Popped 15 Exotic Genetix beans only to end up with 3 gals and a few cuts. Naturally I got in panic mode and ordered some beans to recoup on lost time. I went with Fem Dolato from In House Genetics and they sent me a few Purple Sherbert and Triangle Kush beans so I decided to pop 4 of each.

This is day one! All but one Sherbert have popped up. They were placed directly into soil on Tuesday and spritzed daily with water.

Fox farm soil
Tall trees led 100w veg/ 315w flower

In house genetics dolato  purple sherbert led grow
In house genetics dolato  purple sherbert led grow 2
In house genetics dolato  purple sherbert led grow 3
SpiderK

SpiderK

@jammie

do u still run cookie wreck ..? was gonna run some reg's next years outdoor. how was the smoke ? was gonna run it with snowhigh's panty dropper s.e., another cookie cross ...

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Looks a bit like start on phos deficiency, but if it's the lowers and you have water on it, it could just be water beading up and creating a burn. Looks like you got some water with lights on, on one of those leaves in the last pic.

panamared305

panamared305

End of week 3. Still got some weirdness going on with the Dolato and Purple Sherbert leaves. I thought it was a lockout issue as ffof is at ph 6.3-6.8 and I was watering with 6.2 so I upped it to 6.5 . The older leaves never got worse but new growth showed same symptoms. I see some roots pokingnout at the bottom so could mean they are hungry/ need transplant. Triangle kush is chillin. Gonna need to cull the males out soon and turn these gals into moms. I also got a Soma seeds Sour Diesel from seed I was gifted and im gonna try and keep around.

IMG 2162
IMG 2165
IMG 2167
panamared305

panamared305

I know I havent posted in a while but all is well with Dolato. I traded a mom for an ONYCD from Top Dawg JJ! So Im feeling pretty good. The Sherberts were all male, so that sucked! The Triangle kush beans gave me 2 nice gals which flowered and are looking nice. I kept 2 Dolato's and flowered the triceratops mutant. She looks super OGKB dom and reeks like nothing I've smelled. My cloning techniques have been mediocre at best. I was only doing soil for medium and no hormone for a while but given up and switched to plugs and am gona get some good elite 91 stuff.
Luckily ive managed to get 4 soma , 1 onycd and 1 dolato for next round. Next Ima need to transplant them for next round and also refresh my motherplants with new soil and a nice drench to keep them awesome genetics chuggin along!

IMG 0322
Top Bottom