In house genetics S class ?

• Thread starter Wolfe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wolfe

Wolfe

Does anyone have any info on an in house genetics freebie called S class?

green bastard

green bastard

Inhouse is nice but you get stuff just as good for half the price ive got a few packs of there gear but i tend ti go for breeders like cannarado one of the best in the game along side cult classics seeds and raw genetics

I

ItsChangg

Inhouse is nice but you get stuff just as good for half the price ive got a few packs of there gear but i tend ti go for breeders like cannarado one of the best in the game along side cult classics seeds and raw genetics
Could you show me some strains you grew from them?

green bastard

green bastard

Ita been almost 3 years youd have to dig threw hundreds of pics on instagram to find em i onlt grew 2 or 3 strians the rainbow cookies and ogkb 2.0....still have mist ofnthe packs left to go throug if i ever get around to it

I

ItsChangg

Ita been almost 3 years youd have to dig threw hundreds of pics on instagram to find em i onlt grew 2 or 3 strians the rainbow cookies and ogkb 2.0....still have mist ofnthe packs left to go throug if i ever get around to it
From personal experience whos your go to for seeds? Just getting into it & started off with inhouse genetics.

Wolfe

Wolfe

I have thousands upon thousands of seeds. I have my own company as well. And I just like to test the hype of all kinds of breeders and see how they stack up. If they can keep up with keepers I think about possibly breeding with them. Last year was ethos and nothing really stuck out so far and this year it is in house. Maybe beleaf next year. Been doing that for a lot of years. Most years I’ll test multiple breeders also. I’m also running some da street white label Hendrix headband this year.

Last edited:
CookiesLikeWhoa

CookiesLikeWhoa

That's a yikes on the Color of Space. I have yet to see anyone take a CoS to harvest with herming like crazy.

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Ita been almost 3 years youd have to dig threw hundreds of pics on instagram to find em i onlt grew 2 or 3 strians the rainbow cookies and ogkb 2.0....still have mist ofnthe packs left to go throug i
Yeah I'm about to test this oogb I got from them a couple years ago for 40$ for a pack I really just wanted the freebies but they ripped me off I got one seed as freebie. , I usually run dvg strains they hook me up with lots of freebies for reasonable price .

Wolfe

Wolfe

Here’s the forum cut ogkb 2.0 from IC mag. I had the clone only for a bit and did make some seeds from it.

0E40F871 BF1F 418F 8128 C34747ADE706
Wolfe

Wolfe

Here she was in my greenhouse this year. It did try to throw pollen but I caught it before the sacks could open and picked them off. It ended up being seedless and didn’t try to herm again after I picked the sacks off. Pretty small yield from her. But has a nice grape flavor and decent buzz. I don’t think I’d buy the seeds after growing it.

IMG 5860
IMG 5852
IMG 5849
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Here she was in my greenhouse this year. It did try to throw pollen but I caught it before the sacks could open and picked them off. It ended up being seedless and didn’t try to herm again after I picked the sacks off. Pretty small yield from her. But has a nice grape flavor and decent buzz. I don’t think I’d buy the seeds after growing it.
Beautiful finish in her though. 👊🏻🤡

Latest posts

Top Bottom