In House Genetics??

• Thread starter SimplyCmplex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cottageman

cottageman

anyone have experience with the platinum x dosi by in house? thinking of trying out in house finally but worried because I have hears the traditional "full of herms" review before but I am not sure how true that actually is..

testiclees

testiclees

I just dropped dropped couple in house platinum silk johnsons in to germinate they came as freebies with the black cherry pie, black cherry punch, and slurricane i grabbed from in house when I lost my mind buying seeds being in lock down. The Grandi Flora one I bought are th ones I'm excited to grow but couple years out they will sit in the fridge waiting bought project 4516 and bancroft should check them out shit looks fire. Good luck with your grow
Thanks bro. Plant is now day 19, 12/12. Its huge. Ill post up fresh pics soon.

testiclees

testiclees

Thanks bro. Plant is now day 19*, 12/12. Its huge. Ill post up fresh pics soon. (days are approx)
Amazingly vigorous plant. I trimmed away probably 1 dozen 2-3 ft long flowering branches and she still has more than I think Ive ever seen on a bush this size. Plant is about 40" tall in a 5 gal fab

Top pic is day 15 of 12/12
5 25 pp
5 29 pp

Last edited:
FourthCity

FourthCity

anyone have experience with the platinum x dosi by in house? thinking of trying out in house finally but worried because I have hears the traditional "full of herms" review before but I am not sure how true that actually is..
Try it out, I don't think you will be disappointed with any of their genetics. I've grown their Slurricane which is Purple Punch x Dosidos and it is my all around best plant, its easy to grow, a good yielder, and not bad to look at either:
slur1-jpg.954468

I also grew their animal cookies x slurricane x ogkb 2.1 cross which has some terrific flavor.

slookies-1-jpg.952267

testiclees

testiclees

Try it out, I don't think you will be disappointed with any of their genetics. I've grown their Slurricane which is Purple Punch x Dosidos and it is my all around best plant, its easy to grow, a good yielder, and not bad to look at either:
slur1-jpg.954468

I also grew their animal cookies x slurricane x ogkb 2.1 cross which has some terrific flavor.

slookies-1-jpg.952267
Bro how do you feel about the overall potency, quality and length of the high of IHG vs other breeders?
6 3 pp a

6 3 pp
FourthCity

FourthCity

Bro how do you feel about the overall potency, quality and length of the high of IHG vs other breeders? View attachment 981484
I don't really think breeders can be easily compared that way. Too many factors effect "overall potency, quality and length of the high," many of which the breeder has no control over. Most breeders (including IHG) have a variety of strains that are potent in different ways, some will work better or be more desirable for people than others. If there is a strain you can think of from any breeder that has really been a winner for you in the past I'd suggest looking up its genetics and seeing if IHG offers something with similar or shared lineage.
The quality of the two strains of theirs I have grown has been very good but I will say that I had to grow a few seeds of each to find keepers worth cloning. From what I can tell the biggest inconsistency from seed to seed was the overall growth/size/yield of the plants, but without laboratory conditions I can't rule out operator error.

TLDR
IHG is good, buy multiple seeds of each strain you want to grow, dont give up if they aren't great the first time you grow them, give each strain a few chances before moving on.

testiclees

testiclees

I don't really think breeders can be easily compared that way. Too many factors effect "overall potency, quality and length of the high," many of which the breeder has no control over. Most breeders (including IHG) have a variety of strains that are potent in different ways, some will work better or be more desirable for people than others. If there is a strain you can think of from any breeder that has really been a winner for you in the past I'd suggest looking up its genetics and seeing if IHG offers something with similar or shared lineage.
The quality of the two strains of theirs I have grown has been very good but I will say that I had to grow a few seeds of each to find keepers worth cloning. From what I can tell the biggest inconsistency from seed to seed was the overall growth/size/yield of the plants, but without laboratory conditions I can't rule out operator error.

TLDR
IHG is good, buy multiple seeds of each strain you want to grow, dont give up if they aren't great the first time you grow them, give each strain a few chances before moving on.

Thanks for sharing
Day 50 PP
Day 50 pp 1

T

TeW33zy

Popped 2 PB beans. One grew a lil faster and the other was a bit more purple. Both had very similar structure. One of them chopped day 57, chopped the other day 64, 12/12.These are soil grown, cxb/V29 cob lamp.
Clearly a blind man can see those weren’t done. Smokers are to impatient yahl pull to early.,find growers who don’t smoke and let them grow. They not gone pull it 2 weeks to early

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Clearly a blind man can see those weren’t done. Smokers are to impatient yahl pull to early.,find growers who don’t smoke and let them grow. They not gone pull it 2 weeks to early
Even a deaf person can hear you commented on a 7 year old picture just to trying to tell someone else when they should or shouldn’t cut their own plants. Let’s see a pic of some of your work

H

hilbert

Bought a 5 pack of Platinum Kush Breath. Only 4 came up and each one was RADICALLY different than the others. None of them similar in any way. The results were less than spectacular and I'll never give that company money again because they literally refused to respond to any of my requests for support and in fact, blocked me on instagram after asking ONE question about why there was so much variation in the strain I purchased.

Top Bottom