In need of a plant ID please

• Thread starter bakey34
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bakey34

bakey34

Ok so first of all I hope I put this in the right place. A friend gave me some mystery seeds. Literally every one was a different strand. I'm new to growing but not to weed in general lol... but I would love to grow this again next year so I was hoping anybody here would know more about this than I do. This is an untrained plant, other than being FIM'd once and a natural mutation that made it split at like 4 days old. I think it was too cold for the seeds still. Purely outdoor grow, seed to harvest. I can't remember exact date but seeds were started middle of May, zone 6. Harvested Sept 22. And yes I'm aware I should have lollipopped this plant waaaay sooner. Like I said I'm new. Learned a lot this year. 😁 but literally any other tips are welcome. Indoor grow is not a possibility

In need of a plant id please
In need of a plant id please 2
In need of a plant id please 3
In need of a plant id please 4
In need of a plant id please 5
In need of a plant id please 6
In need of a plant id please 7
In need of a plant id please 8
In need of a plant id please 9
In need of a plant id please 10
In need of a plant id please 11
In need of a plant id please 12
In need of a plant id please 13
nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

Looks delish but no idea what strain. You should realize that even if you determined the strain and got seeds for next year’s outside grow, it’s likely that you won’t end up with the same type plant due to it’s terroir. Different weather factors and time planted will yield different end products. You obviously know how to grow in cloth pots. Good luck.

bakey34

bakey34

Looks delish but no idea what strain. You should realize that even if you determined the strain and got seeds for next year’s outside grow, it’s likely that you won’t end up with the same type plant due to it’s terroir. Different weather factors and time planted will yield different end products. You obviously know how to grow in cloth pots. Good luck.
Not gonna lie I had to Google terroir and I am a plant person. Hahaha. Yes! Thank you! I do know that. I do a ton of research like a crazy person. Lol. It's just sooo good. I sampled some yesterday and just fell in love. I know it's a long shot to ID this too, but can't hurt to ask. I think the only reason it got this big and beautiful was the mycorrhizal fungi. My other plants were just not even close to this. It was well worth experimenting with it this year. And yes next year will be all cloth, those plastic nursery pots are just death.

We did have the perfect season this year too. Only a few days over 95. Our rainy season is difficult though, had to harvest early to beat botrytis

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

There is no current way to know what kind of plants those are without a DNA test.

Top Bottom