In Need Of A Simple Replacement For Gh

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Looking to break up with Monsanto, anyone have a good three or four part nute regimen, I can't deal with 15 nutrients in one package. I need something that I can add two nutes in veg and two or three in flower, I have to keep it simple or I will mess it up.

hammerhead

hammerhead

Old Farmer
Supporter
Why do u want to a 3/4 part nutrient line??

Hydroponic Research Veg&Bloom 1 part is all you need. This is what I use. Its an outstanding line. Many use it. The up side is its a Powder. The down side is its a bit expensive.

Posted at the same time.. Jacks works too. Its cheaper.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I'm thinking about going with H&G Coco.
I have brain damage and when I have to mix and worry about ec and too much of one thing or another I have problems. I do much better when I have a two part system like Coco a & b and I can just add calmag in veg and bud swell in flower.

Freshone

Freshone

Honestly the veg and bloom is as simple as it gets and produces awesome results.I understand your issues with TBI and your need for simplicity.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
While I haven't used it, TOO MANY high-quality cultivators have recommended it to me to not put bells on that.

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Lots of good lines out there. Actually all lines have enough NPK in them, for the growth of your plants. I mean come one people have been cultivating marijuana since the beginning of time. I'd stay stay withing in ph.

Lines I have used in the past
Botanicare
Biocanna
Vegamatrix

I currently use DragonFly earth medicine and have not looked back.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Normally I would say jacks, veg+bloom sounds like it is more suited to your needs though...a bit more user friendly from what I gather. Have heard nothing but good things about it; I haven't used it, but it is probably what I would be using if I was to use mj specific nutrient.

P

Pimples

I'm thinking about going with H&G Coco.
I have brain damage and when I have to mix and worry about ec and too much of one thing or another I have problems. I do much better when I have a two part system like Coco a & b and I can just add calmag in veg and bud swell in flower.
Hell...if you want super simple and complete use a one part all in one bottle base nutrient like Ionic or Botanicare CNS 17. Even better and more concentrated try Dynagro. Easy as all get out. And your plants will thrive just on this one bottle of grow and one for bloom. Dont even need the grow of each line either.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I just switched to veg plus bloom and love +life its easy and kills

Top Bottom