In need of a solid nute program.

• Thread starter hellaWORD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hellaWORD

So yea im fairly new too grow indoor 3 grows too be exact, and ive been using fox farm + beastly,chaching,open ses for the last year or so. Im just not seeing the growth that i need n babies dont look too be very happy..? i check ph hella often since my tap is wayy off and change my res every other week. thanks THC farmer people!

C

chillsmoker

Hey just got into hydroponics, ex coco coir organic grower. In my coco grows, I was using humboldt organics and was loving them, however, when I started to do more dwc buckets, I went with Cutting Edge Solutions. WOW is all I can say. I had a friend growing dwc with fox farm things, and nearly same set up and the Cutting edge plants I am growing was greener, more vibrant, and just flat out bigger than his fox farm results. They are relatively inexpensive, a real USA company from Cali, they have a great support staff and I have had good correspondence with their customer service.

if your doing DWC, I highly recommend Cutting Edge Solutions. but if your doing a coco coir organic run, I would recommend Humboldt nutrients organic line up any day.

R

rebelmachine

Have you looked into AN? I made the switch about a year ago and have been very happy. You might also consider going with RO.

Just my thoughts!

R

rebelmachine

shooting powder=phosphorous and potassium. You can get that out of a lot of products. I tell ya for hydro AN works great. I've used GH,H+G,dyna. So far my fav has been AN.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

I would really consider investing in a ro system. I am using ro this run,the last 2 runs i used tap with a ppm of 550. Never had stable ph and was always chasing it. Now its always steady and instead of ph down I now have to buy ph up and dont use much of it. I love ro

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

I have been using H&G and I am very happy with it so far. This is the first run with it and I am only 2 weeks in bloom but its so easy especially with r/o. Just add the A and the B,ph to 5.8 than add their additives. SIMPLE N EFFECTIVE imo

Latest posts

Top Bottom