In Need Of Some Advice

• Thread starter brotherfrombelgium
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherfrombelgium

brotherfrombelgium

Hola muchachos, until my dehumidifier arrives I'm currently battling high RH.

As i type its now...80%

The weather has been up and down like a yo yo, i have the A/C on but it's not helping much.

First time growing in a tent also, but the fan i have to extract is too small so ithat's not helping, but i have fresh air blowing in and the temps in the tent have always been around 69F.

Mrs.Widow is day12 into flower now, I've done another trimming of fan leaves to try lower the humidity, took another 4 clones from it also, i thought 12 days into flower wont hurt.

Have taken 18 clones from her now so she served her purpose well.

Can't wait for the dehumidifier to arrive, but till then would appreciate any other ways to try lower the RH by another 20%?

I've had the tent opened right up but realized the air outside is 100% humidity, so closed it up but realized the air being pushed in is the humid air also.
Would a fan inside the tent moving air around and also being drawn out be better? Just thought of it as i typed this. :P

The Purple Erkel growing under the CFL...she was flipped 12 days ago also, I'm interested to see what the end result will be.

But i look at it and think damn if only i had another LED to throw above it, she would be much bigger, sadly it's just not in my budget atm, i currently blame my car for eating out my wallet.

Has anyone grown to flower with just a CFL before?
Their great for a mother plant but wow the difference between an LED is staggering.

Just hoping the high RH wont affect her too much, at least next week I'll have that sorted but until now I'm struggling to get the RH where i need it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom