In Need Of Some Help

• Thread starter CharmCity915
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

What's up everyone. I picked a chemdog clone up November 20th. I thought I would be able to do this right away but was wrong. So I either have to try and figure a way to make it bud now or throw it away and I'm not doing that. I will attach a picture of what it looks like as of today. Any opinions are helpful. Thanks in advance

In need of some help
In need of some help 2
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Is it just called chem dawg or is it one of the other chems? I have a chem dawg in flower. I'm trying to find the pics I took to see how big it was when I flipped. Mine is taking its sweet time...Over 7 weeks in to flower and it's no where near ready. Do you have a time limit?

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Oh yea its a chemdog clone. I have to move back to Baltimore in a couple weeks. That would be awesome. Thank you
Is it just called chem dawg or is it one of the other chems? I have a chem dawg in flower. I'm trying to find the pics I took to see how big it was when I flipped. Mine is taking its sweet time...Over 7 weeks in to flower and it's no where near ready. Do you have a time limit?

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Mines been in flower since 10th November. It has weeks yet. Do u have the time needed? I'm just trying to give u some idea of time. On my pics I flipped at 18 inch tall. It had been topped 4 times. It's now approx 24 inches in full bloom. It hardly stretched at all. Mine were from seed so adjust time frame as necessary.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You can try to force it to flower, but given her appearance I wouldn't expect much. Especially in two weeks.

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

Has anybody ever came across this ? Someone told me it could be mites but I see no webbs and no bugs but lots of black dots,15-25 days untill I harvest what could it be,I was spraying them about 2 weeks ago with a boost ?but I stopped after noticing this

H

hawkman

Nutrient issue (for picture chart go to growweedeasy under plant problems)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Or, he could stay on this site and go view the thread in my signature line.
Has anybody ever came across this ? Someone told me it could be mites but I see no webbs and no bugs but lots of black dots,15-25 days untill I harvest what could it be,I was spraying them about 2 weeks ago with a boost ?but I stopped after noticing this
Looks like a Ca- to me, though not quite a classic showing. If you're experiencing a Ca- at this point in the game, the rest of the game is called "chasing your tail."

Cryptic

Cryptic

Or, he could stay on this site and go view the thread in my signature line.

Looks like a Ca- to me, though not quite a classic showing. If you're experiencing a Ca- at this point in the game, the rest of the game is called "chasing your tail."
hey im playing that game lol

H

hawkman

Once you see a plant issue/problem you are all ready 2 weeks behind in fixing it - just about all issues need a good flush and then go from their (re-adjustment of nutrients, Light issues, ect)

mancdank

mancdank

What's up everyone. I picked a chemdog clone up November 20th. I thought I would be able to do this right away but was wrong. So I either have to try and figure a way to make it bud now or throw it away and I'm not doing that. I will attach a picture of what it looks like as of today. Any opinions are helpful. Thanks in advance
Looks to me like there has been some lighting issues has this clone come through the post im seing a lot of single blade leaves more veg time is guna be needed imo if your worried about the nutes in your medium checking the run off has always worked real well for me in the past but for sure imo that plant has at some point wanting to go into flower and pulled back through hope this helps bro :)

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Looks to me like there has been some lighting issues has this clone come through the post im seing a lot of single blade leaves more veg time is guna be needed imo if your worried about the nutes in your medium checking the run off has always worked real well for me in the past but for sure imo that plant has at some point wanting to go into flower and pulled back through hope this helps bro :)
Thank you, here she is now finishing up

20160324 164807
CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Nute lock is a real son of a bitch bro
Hell yea dude.. I ordering this organix line of this week.. I believe I was a little excessive with the Fox Farm nutes, not their fault by any means. I just wanna go organic dude.. I really like the organic bud

mancdank

mancdank

Hell yea dude.. I ordering this organix line of this week.. I believe I was a little excessive with the Fox Farm nutes, not their fault by any means. I just wanna go organic dude.. I really like the organic bud
Probably a nice addition to your garden would be a plant chart that tells u the signs for over nute or under nute too much love can be as harmful as no love at all get the chart and pin it up in your garden but not under direct light that will fade the pic I don't know where u are but soft secrets had 1 in there free paper that was awesome then boom no more nute issues hope this helps bro :)

H

hawkman

One learns something new each grow -- anyway good grow sure it will be tastee !!!!!!

hermit186

hermit186

I would just throw this out here after you finish this plant and all the others you grow.
Don't shake it out gently cut into 4 pieces and take a look several here can work with those pictures.

Chasseing your tail was a thing I did twice then I read about half of seamadians posts.
You have a something went very wrong with your chemistry and it magnified with something in your media.

You will find rust red areas in the middle of your root ball if I am right, root rot in its beginning stages..

I have been growing for a very long time and still cut every one up if you have root problems and they pass into root bound and rot nothing you can do will change that once your into Moab. If your not using that read a bit.

If your not adding a clean up your roots additive at mid veg and then flip. Read you will find a lot of your info right there.
If you want plants that finish like a race horse only roots will take you there all the chemistry is just college boy bull. You are growing from the top down and that is not how it grows.

Most of the heavily inbreed strains and anything that might be related to the white. The only way to get over the C- is to start a I. V. and main line it.

If you use Cal-mag you need so much that you will have a Ma++ and not good and most have never seen it.
So get some Calcium and make a 5% to start with and spray every other day for a week and you should see results then slack off the mix if no results go to 6% and so on.

Top Bottom