In need of some real cuts in So Cal..

• Thread starter All4freedumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

I'm hoping to find a pretty lady to blow one of my rooms up.. I had an ac failure in my veg set up and I need to get things up and going again asap. My mom will not be ready to give me the cuts I need in time.. Any help or tips would be appreciated.. All4

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
What u seek, u will find at the Beach. In a magical place called Avalon! Fyi, pm schwoop to find out when he will b thereand what he has on deck.
Confu...

P

paulycali

Sounds like Avalon is a great choice. Can't help you there as i have never been. I need to get up there for sure for some elite's and of course the A1 Nutrients. Gotta try that shit out. Nutrients done the right way :)

I personally like LA Wonderland in Los Angeles if i have to get clones from an outside source. Every cut has been top notch for sure and they sell out daily so you must get there early and or reserve your clones. Sometimes they will reserve sometimes they won't. Their menu gets updated daily too. Most clones are verified. What listed is what you'll get. I have had great success thus far. Check out the menu and check them out for sure. You won't be dissapointed

As like all clones from outside sources there is no guarantee so make sure to spray down all clones and seperate them from the rest. Good luck and hope you find the genetics you want

Peace out :)

BudderBreakfast

BudderBreakfast

there or progressive options in tujunga. pogenetics.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom