in need off little advice

• Thread starter newcastle112
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

newcastle112

here my plants at 7 weeks from seed they seem to be looking at little down any idea , and one question is, I don’t know if these are orders of photos 🙈 any help be appreciated
In need off little advice 2
In need off little advice

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I'm thinking a little over watered. Stick a finger down into each pot as far as you can. Bet they are wet. If this is the case. Don't water for a few days let them dry out you will see them wilt. Then give them 1/2 the water you have been giving them.

N

newcastle112

I'm thinking a little over watered. Stick a finger down into each pot as far as you can. Bet they are wet. If this is the case. Don't water for a few days let them dry out you will see them wilt. Then give them 1/2 the water you have been giving them.
thanks m8

N

newcastle112

now i just need no if i should flip them soon

D

Deaner

I would try to increase air exchange, and not water. Stop feeding, use only water for the last week, or two watering cycles.
In my opinion those girls look amazing. Get them dried out, and Flip.
Just my opinion. 🌄

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

If the pots don't smell swampy you will be ok. Just let them dry out for a few days. The plants will perk up again. I'm also seeing a little leaf rolling. This is light stress. Consider backing the light off a bit. When you water the pots again water around the outside edges not in buy the plant. Make the plant search out the water a little water more often is better than wet feet, bigger better root system. It's hard to tell from the pictures but they look a little light green for my liking. I'd suggest giving them a good Nitrogen feed. Don't go over board but feed them when you can. I start my plants indoors for 2 or 3 weeks then move them outdoors No NPK at all. I grow pretty much organic outdoors. There are some pretty good tent growers in the forum so I will stand down and someone with a better indoor grow understanding can step in and help get your garden flowering. All the best. Ron

N

newcastle112

I would try to increase air exchange, and not water. Stop feeding, use only water for the last week, or two watering cycles.
Just my opinion. 🌄
i no whst your saying m8 i just don’t no if they are auto or not 🙈 so don’t want to flip yet , or would be budding by now if they were auto

N

newcastle112

If the pots don't smell swampy you will be ok. Just let them dry out for a few days. The plants will perk up again. I'm also seeing a little leaf rolling. This is light stress. Consider backing the light off a bit. When you water the pots again water around the outside edges not in buy the plant. Make the plant search out the water a little water more often is better than wet feet, bigger better root system. It's hard to tell from the pictures but they look a little light green for my liking. I'd suggest giving them a good Nitrogen feed. Don't go over board but feed them when you can. I start my plants indoors for 2 or 3 weeks then move them outdoors No NPK at all. I grow pretty much organic outdoors. There are some pretty good tent growers in the forum so I will stand down and someone with a better indoor grow understanding can step in and help get your garden flowering. All the best. Ron
thanks for the reply m8

N

newcastle112

N

newcastle112

one more ? will more air in side like fans give me a higher humidy

N

newcastle112

Just my opinion. 🌄
so only water for last week this is the feed i’m using and got told to use it right till the end
5584F741 92C4 45DF A607 546A293C5A03
, but should i flush be4 i turn 12/12

N

newcastle112

Just my opinion. 🌄
16DFAE90 9EDE 4DDA AEE2 D074900E0B81

that’s what they are on m8

Cypress66

Cypress66

here my plants at 7 weeks from seed they seem to be looking at little down any idea , and one question is, I don’t know if these are orders of photos 🙈 any help be appreciatedView attachment 1343641View attachment 1343640
They're looking a bit droopy. But if they are near the end of the light cycle then it can be that. If they are always like that. Then they could be over fed. But then they could be under fed. The first thing I would say is that they are not looking like auto l think they would be showing signs of flower by now. The air exchange is a very important thing. Light too close can be a cause. How long have you had the problem for.? Peace ✌️

N

newcastle112

They're looking a bit droopy. But if they are near the end of the light cycle then it can be that. If they are always like that. Then they could be over fed. But then they could be under fed. The first thing I would say is that they are not looking like auto l think they would be showing signs of flower by now. The air exchange is a very important thing. Light too close can be a cause. How long have you had the problem for.? Peace ✌️
they look ok now see if i change to 12/12 do they still grow taller n if so what’s a good room temp and humidy for when lights are off

N

newcastle112

Just my opinion. 🌄
thanks m8 do u mean more air going in or out and see when i flip them will they still grow taller thanks

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I'd have to say that I'm not all that sure about your fertilizer. I'm 99.9% sure your plants have been over watered. Yet they also look a little light green in color, it's hard to tell in the pictures. I'm thinking a good feed with something simple like this 12-6-6 ProMix would kick start them again. You want to keep the humidity down. Bellow 60% or your going to start growing mold or mildew. I'd feed them and get them healthy for a couple of weeks before flipping. After flipping keep the plants on nitrogen until buds start forming them switch to something like 5-15-5 until almost finished up.
Promix

N

newcastle112

I'd have to say that I'm not all that sure about your fertilizer. I'm 99.9% sure your plants have been over watered. Yet they also look a little light green in color, it's hard to tell in the pictures. I'm thinking a good feed with something simple like this 12-6-6 ProMix would kick start them again. You want to keep the humidity down. Bellow 60% or your going to start growing mold or mildew. I'd feed them and get them healthy for a couple of weeks before flipping. After flipping keep the plants on nitrogen until buds start forming them switch to something like 5-15-5 until almost finished up.
View attachment 1344379
what do u mean by nitrogen
m8

N

newcastle112

View attachment 1344379
0EFF37E8 F3C1 45CA 9E80 1294C0D74EB9
0A8DDCDE 941E 4F83 988F 1DC52C93731D
D4B8F63F 1955 4B16 879F 353131720AA6
0EFF37E8 F3C1 45CA 9E80 1294C0D74EB9

Top Bottom