in need some advice thanks

• Thread starter newcastle112
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

newcastle112

8 weeks from seed just i don’t no if they are auto or not i have them on. 18 on 6 off , any recommendations to think that I should flip down 12/12
In need some advice  thanks 2

In need some advice  thanks

In need some advice  thanks

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
The signs of it turning would be lumps of calyx and white pistils. Usually when they’re mature you’ll see a pistil per viable flowering node

All good sir haha

N

newcastle112

The signs of it turning would be lumps of calyx and white pistils. Usually when they’re mature you’ll see a pistil per viable flowering node

All good sir haha
yes i can see the 2 white pistills m8 just don’t no what to do next 🙈

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

8 weeks from seed just i don’t no if they are auto or not i have them on. 18 on 6 off , any recommendations to think that I should flip down 12/12
I don't recommend flipping to 12/12. Autos don't need it. Photos don't need it till they are in the preflower stage.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
this is what you WANT to see - isn't an indication of flowering but it's maturity

now if those nodes start making bunches of them lumped together that's it's initial stage into flowering.

plus if you hit "flowering" regardless of photo/auto you'll get a noticeable stretch that is above normal veg growth

N

newcastle112

this is what you WANT to see - isn't an indication of flowering but it's maturity

now if those nodes start making bunches of them lumped together that's it's initial stage into flowering.

plus if you hit "flowering" regardless of photo/auto you'll get a noticeable stretch that is above normal veg growth

View attachment 1342305
yes i can see them on my pants so will i keep them on 18 and 6 as i don’t no if they are auto m8 😣

Top Bottom