In over my head but still reaching for the light!!!

• Thread starter buggedout86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

buggedout86

I have some experience but not that much and clearly I'm boring more than I can chew with a collection of 17 different stains I started in dirt which i did a good mess in and over watered and have been Bayliner fungus gnats with what seems to be a endless battle no matter what I do. I have now transferred into coco from ocean forest solo cups with the bigger in the right and 3 up front still in ocean forest...I also tried dwc which was amazing until i got root aphids!!! This has been a Visage bit one I will never give up on..
In over my head but still reaching for the light

Mothman

Mothman

I have some experience but not that much and clearly I'm boring more than I can chew with a collection of 17 different stains I started in dirt which i did a good mess in and over watered and have been Bayliner fungus gnats with what seems to be a endless battle no matter what I do. I have now transferred into coco from ocean forest solo cups with the bigger in the right and 3 up front still in ocean forest...I also tried dwc which was amazing until i got root aphids!!! This has been a Visage bit one I will never give up on..View attachment 2123654
17 strains? You’re killling me! I need a smoke after tending to 3 strains.

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

17 strains? You’re killling me! I need a smoke after tending to 3 strains.
What is the difference ? As long as there all the same type hybrid of sative vs indica percent its all the same .
Im sure he did some thinking . Not doing pure sativa with indica lol that be a serious issue .
I have done 52 a few years ago and made a grow journal. I was on the hunt to fin the best seed .
Female seed company bubble gummer was the winner . Along with zambeiza power kush kicked ass.

B

buggedout86

20240216 161852
IMG 20240215 212306
IMG 20240215 212227

What is the difference ? As long as there all the same type hybrid of sative vs indica percent its all the same .
Im sure he did some thinking . Not doing pure sativa with indica lol that be a serious issue .
I have done 52 a few years ago and made a grow journal. I was on the hunt to fin the best seed .
Female seed company bubble gummer was the winner . Along with zambeiza power kush kicked ass.
I have a mix most leaning towards indicating but yes quite the mix ...kid in a candy store on the hunt for the perfect pain killing flavor.

Mothman

Mothman

I would def have to get a different grow style to take that on. Doesn’t sound like a low key hobby. My commercial days ended decades ago.

B

buggedout86

Female seed company bubble gummer was the winner . Along with zambeiza power

B

buggedout86

I have some experience but not that much and clearly I'm boring more than I can chew with a collection of 17 different stains I started in dirt which i did a good mess in and over watered and have been Bayliner fungus gnats with what seems to be a endless battle no matter what I do. I have now transferred into coco from ocean forest solo cups with the bigger in the right and 3 up front still in ocean forest...I also tried dwc which was amazing until i got root aphids!!! This has been a Visage bit one I will never give up on..View attachment 2123654
Pineapple kush bag seed, a no idea from hybrid shake, Gelato cake clone,apples and orange clone, blueberry scone clone,cake pie clone ,high fructose clone ,Sherbo clone , kush mints clone, alpha runts clone, lilac diesel, Jabba og clone, Mac stack clone, Chem Dawg clone, blueberry og clone, ackbar og clone..... that's the line up if anyone is interested in a clone please let me know I would love to see how someone else does with them and what works best for you no money needed just need to know a while in advance so I can drop into cloner,..

Last edited by a moderator:
BryanOconner

BryanOconner

I would def have to get a different grow style to take that on. Doesn’t sound like a low key hobby. My commercial days ended decades ago.
My back neck age went out along with the Michigan market . you can legally grow 1500 plants commercial with state approval . Issue is you see billboards advertising 50 dollar ounces ! That is a loss of profit in my books . Pay roll security state fee license insurance electric disposal fee transportation fee . Only thing of value was the buildings . Equipment is almost free here . i had to buy 120 cameras for the buildings state mandated that were remotely state monitored . The can see you taking a shit ! No more yanking mr johnson looking at your phone on a lunch break .

Mothman

Mothman

My back neck age went out along with the Michigan market . you can legally grow 1500 plants commercial with state approval . Issue is you see billboards advertising 50 dollar ounces ! That is a loss of profit in my books . Pay roll security state fee license insurance electric disposal fee transportation fee . Only thing of value was the buildings . Equipment is almost free here . i had to buy 120 cameras for the buildings state mandated that were remotely state monitored . The can see you taking a shit ! No more yanking mr johnson looking at your phone on a lunch break .
My old “commercial enterprise” was quite a bit less formal. No overhead, no growing, and definitely no license or payroll! 🥷

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

My old “commercial enterprise” was quite a bit less formal. No overhead, no growing, and definitely no license or payroll! 🥷
Well once you start getting older those days are not worth it anymore. Quick story . All made up or i did not know them. A grower and his friends about 14 to16 years in age . They took all there money put it together pennies really . They found a old mine . On the begging part of the mine about 1000 feet . Back then it was before high pressure sodium was invented . So the team of friends were able to get there hands on many street lamps mercury vapor . The electric still worked a power line still was ran inside this old mine .
The kids dug up a lot of dirt piles and piles of black top wheel barrowed it into the shaft of the mine. Got all the bag seeds you can find .Back then you cant just order seeds . Planted about 300 seeds not all of them cam up most of them.
The team went back to hand water all of these little plants . Finally harvest them all to earn a heft market . Nobody knew it but one kid made so much cash it was the start of his small empire along with a few of his friends . They later retired together 55 years later . There still friends today . Back in the late 60s hippies and plants were major cash . Fun story

Newty

Newty

Are you running 100% ocean forest for your seedlings in the solo cups? Be careful doing that if so, ocean forest is pretty nute hot and I would suggest happy frog instead for your seedlings in solo cups.

Top Bottom