In search for the strongest punch

• Thread starter royfree2grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
royfree2grow

royfree2grow

looking for something to knock me the fuck out :eek: everybody's talking about the Sledgehammer... is that really the best Alien has to offer in that department?

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
In my experience a good kush should do the trick.

outwest

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

BTW, to all you breeders out there... why not invest 5$ a pop and give us some hardcore specs? thc test kit

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

I would think Alien Napalm OG or Tahoe alien F2. The tahoe alien that I cut a piece early to try was pretty strong. Just take it long and do a good cure. What % is strong to you. I would rather have better tasting herb than stronger, personal preference.

O

Organicyumyum

thanks man... anything specific?

CMMON GUYS... some help\recommendations?

ALIEN'S STRONGEST SEDATIVE STONE STRAINS?

most of his strains right now are Tahoe Alien crosses, so you should be able to find super potent herb in any pack you get. It's all about finding that keeper pheno, so I'd say you can't truly say what is the most potent. Looking at what is on THCBay right now, I'd go with the Tahoe Alien.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It's hard 2 say witch strain would b stronger b'cuz u could find a super potent plant in any pack of Alien Gear.. Super phenos in every pack.. Juss pick a strain that catches ur eye & u can't go wrong.. Alien did some great work breeding

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

I would think Alien Napalm OG or Tahoe alien F2. The tahoe alien that I cut a piece early to try was pretty strong. Just take it long and do a good cure. What % is strong to you. I would rather have better tasting herb than stronger, personal preference.

which one of them is stronger? and what's the F2? i'd say more than 20% thc... thats what i'm looking for...

most of his strains right now are Tahoe Alien crosses, so you should be able to find super potent herb in any pack you get. It's all about finding that keeper pheno, so I'd say you can't truly say what is the most potent. Looking at what is on THCBay right now, I'd go with the Tahoe Alien.

i've been checking the Tahoe Alien option... but what if i'm going beyond THCBay? what about the sledgehammer? isn't it Alien's sedative stone flagship strain?

It's hard 2 say witch strain would b stronger b'cuz u could find a super potent plant in any pack of Alien Gear.. Super phenos in every pack.. Juss pick a strain that catches ur eye & u can't go wrong.. Alien did some great work breeding

well yeah... but you have potential differential... so which one has the most potential?

O

Organicyumyum

which one of them is stronger? and what's the F2? i'd say more than 20% thc... thats what i'm looking for...

i've been checking the Tahoe Alien option... but what if i'm going beyond THCBay? what about the sledgehammer? isn't it Alien's sedative stone flagship strain?

well yeah... but you have potential differential... so which one has the most potential?

Alien Rock Candy, Sledgehammer Bubba, and Tahoe Alien are all going to be seriously strong herbs. The ARC and Tahoe Alien will have better flavor imho, but a lot of people love the bubba flavor.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

Alien Rock Candy, Sledgehammer Bubba, and Tahoe Alien are all going to be seriously strong herbs. The ARC and Tahoe Alien will have better flavor imho, but a lot of people love the bubba flavor.

ARC isn't meant to be used as daytime med? and its not even available @ the bay, the sledge neither... where can i get the good shit?

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

The Tahoe Alien, I think logic has them mislabled on the bay, but the tahoe aliens are F2's=(Tahoe OG x Alien Kush F1) x (Tahoe OG x Alien Kush F1). That would give you the best selection to find a keeper imo. But 20% just THC and not THCA or TTHC is very high, you wont hit that with every pheno. You gonna have to do some searching thru different phenos to find a gem like that. There are very few disp even in cali that sell herb with that high THC%.

O

Organicyumyum

ARC isn't meant to be used as daytime med? and its not even available @ the bay, the sledge neither... where can i get the good shit?

i guess, if you smoke indica hybrids in the day. I smoke sour dubs all day long, but it does have a tendency to give you that daytime nap. Most of Alien's strains are indica dominant, and they are all potent. I saw the arc on another site, cant remember which one. google search alien genetics and some pages will pop up.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I smoke Rock candy 1st thing in the morning(5am) and It helps me get stuff done. :)

So Yeah I would say it's a daytime med.;)

But After smoking it all day, I don't have any trouble sleeping at nite.:rolleyes:

Same goes for the Ewok...Great daytime meds

Go for the Tahoe or the Kush Roy!

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

I smoke Rock candy 1st thing in the morning(5am) and It helps me get stuff done. :)

So Yeah I would say it's a daytime med.;)

But After smoking it all day, I don't have any trouble sleeping at nite.:rolleyes:

Same goes for the Ewok...Great daytime meds

Go for the Tahoe or the Kush Roy!

if you can smoke it 1st thing at 5am and don't go back to sleep right away it ain't strong enough for me bro... i'm used to do a hit of Lebanese hash in the morning b4 starting my day...:cool:

do you mean pure Kush? is it fem? and again... where can i get it?

thanks for the info bro.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
if you can smoke it 1st thing at 5am and don't go back to sleep right away it ain't strong enough for me bro... i'm used to do a hit of Lebanese hash in the morning b4 starting my day...:cool:

do you mean pure Kush? is it fem? and again... where can i get it?

thanks for the info bro.
I just meant look for something with a lot of kush..;)
The Napalm is available here at the farm It looks like it has a lot of Kush in it

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

I just meant look for something with a lot of kush..;)
The Napalm is available here at the farm It looks like it has a lot of Kush in it

got it bro... the Napalm looks very interesting.

The Tahoe Alien, I think logic has them mislabled on the bay, but the tahoe aliens are F2's=(Tahoe OG x Alien Kush F1) x (Tahoe OG x Alien Kush F1). That would give you the best selection to find a keeper imo. But 20% just THC and not THCA or TTHC is very high, you wont hit that with every pheno. You gonna have to do some searching thru different phenos to find a gem like that. There are very few disp even in cali that sell herb with that high THC%.

don't care about THCA dude... what's TTHC? never heard about it... good info bro.

I asked Alien almost this exact question and he said Napalm OG. It was in regards to what is currently on the Bay, though.

honestly...i thought i'll get a unanimous decision on Alien's strongest (thc) strain...

Top Bottom