In search for the strongest punch

• Thread starter royfree2grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

got it bro... the Napalm looks very interesting.

don't care about THCA dude... what's TTHC? never heard about it... good info bro.

honestly...i thought i'll get a unanimous decision on Alien's strongest (thc) strain...

The THCA is the sum of all the thc's on some reports. TTHC is total theoretical thc which is an inflated rate. Most shady disp in cali will use this number its not a real number but its what most people think of. It kinda goes like this on the reports
CBD: < 4%
CBN: N/A
THC: 15.98%
CBC: N/A
THCV: N/A
THCA: 23.29%
D9 THC: 3.31
Max Theoretical THC: 26.6%
But alot of places will dust their samples to be tested with some concentrate to artificially inflate the number. But I would go with the Tahoe Alien F2, personally. Alien did use it in almost every cross( that has to say something). The socal master kush he used in crash helmet looked pretty bomb too, but I have'nt tried it yet. Just do what I did and buy everypack.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

The THCA is the sum of all the thc's on some reports. TTHC is total theoretical thc which is an inflated rate. Most shady disp in cali will use this number its not a real number but its what most people think of. It kinda goes like this on the reports
CBD: < 4%
CBN: N/A
THC: 15.98%
CBC: N/A
THCV: N/A
THCA: 23.29%
D9 THC: 3.31
Max Theoretical THC: 26.6%
But alot of places will dust their samples to be tested with some concentrate to artificially inflate the number. But I would go with the Tahoe Alien F2, personally. Alien did use it in almost every cross( that has to say something). The socal master kush he used in crash helmet looked pretty bomb too, but I have'nt tried it yet. Just do what I did and buy everypack.

how do they determine the max theoretical THC?

jlr42024

jlr42024

I asked Alien almost this exact question and he said Napalm OG. It was in regards to what is currently on the Bay, though.
napalm og is what alien told me also would be the knockout punch and the alien napalm og for a little more uplifting high thats a quote from him...i found a rediculous monster napalm pheno which the clones are more vigorous then the seed parents!
below a pic of napalm og 2weeks after rooting in dome, its been under a 1000w in 5 gl smart pot this plant is less then 1ft tall !
IMG 0502

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

napalm og is what alien told me also would be the knockout punch and the alien napalm og for a little more uplifting high thats a quote from him...i found a rediculous monster napalm pheno which the clones are more vigorous then the seed parents!
below a pic of napalm og 2weeks after rooting in dome, its been under a 1000w in 5 gl smart pot this plant is less then 1ft tall !View attachment 272596

nice one. the Napalm OG will probably be one of my choices... many of the guys here recommend it... but lets not beat around the MJ bush:

WHAT ABOUT THE SLEDGEHAMMER?

from all the around this issue... the sledge keeps popin up... can someone please point me to the right direction?? or am i chasing a wild goose...

sky high

sky high

I'm gonna go with "wild goose".

Pretty sure those were very limited, roy. What wasn't auctioned off for astronomical/ridiculous prices were given away to folks to fuel interest before the auctions hit the page.
You do realize some of this limited gear like the AS/FPOG/SP went for $500-1000 a pack at auction....right?

I've heard talk that folks are scalping (or trying to scalp...LOL) some of these packs behind the scenes for even more than they were auctioned off for if you are bent on having this strain (or FPOG or SP) and believe that they are worthy of such a price. I don't know if you've considered it.....but it might be far easier (and your results would probably be just as good) to buy a pack of Tahoe and a pack of Bubba and do your own cross.

either way....hope that helps....and hey....good luck

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

I'm gonna go with "wild goose".

Pretty sure those were very limited, roy. What wasn't auctioned off for astronomical/ridiculous prices were given away to folks to fuel interest before the auctions hit the page.
You do realize some of this limited gear like the AS/FPOG/SP went for $500-1000 a pack at auction....right?

I've heard talk that folks are scalping (or trying to scalp...LOL) some of these packs behind the scenes for even more than they were auctioned off for if you are bent on having this strain (or FPOG or SP) and believe that they are worthy of such a price. I don't know if you've considered it.....but it might be far easier (and your results would probably be just as good) to buy a pack of Tahoe and a pack of Bubba and do your own cross.

either way....hope that helps....and hey....good luck

good answer, thanks man.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

... i'd say more than 20% thc... thats what i'm looking for...

First off... sorry for that stupid fucking statement:eek:

from digging in, it seems almost impossible (for someone like me) to know the real THC value due to the lack of standardization in this area... what i mean is that RESULTS ALWAYS VARY cause there is no lab conditioning tests to compare between each test as there are many ways to determine the THC value, technically speaking...

my friend here in Israel has a prescription and about a week ago i sampled what he got from a real known grow house here in Israel. btw, this is the 3rd dispensary his changing to cause all else had shit for products... another btw, we only have 6:confused: They call this strain by some stupid name and don't tell you it's parents names, but from all around the users here; if you're looking for a punch go for that one. MAANNNN I was disappointed.. tasted real nice but wasn't much stronger than my AMS WW's and I really consider them as very mild. guess how much THC is in the strongest strain in Israel according to a lab test issued by the Hebrew University...? 28%. I saw that report and smoked that weed and I have nothing to say rather than it's a fucking joke.

So I dropped it, and in terms of perspective on this issue, I decided to go by intuition instead of lab tests.

In my search for the strongest punch I even got a few solid options to get the Sledgehammer, and I do want it real bad... but not bad enough to go 100$ a bean for an unfemed seed; fuck that, I ain't doing this for fucking show...

So mean time i have the Napalm OG checked, and as it seems if i wont get better prices on the sledge, i'll probably go for some Tahoe F2 and i still want to have a couple of more options... I asked the Alien himself but i guess they vibrate on a different frequency on Zeta...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
You cant go wrong with Alien Beans Roy...You will Not be disappointed.

Good luck with everything :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom