In Soil, If It's True That Plants Only Take The Nutes They Need. Then How Does One Over-fertilize?

• Thread starter hiimjohn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hiimjohn

Came across the idea of flushing and did a little bit of research and it was said that plants only take the nutes they need by some people. Then now I wonder if this is true then how is over fertilizing possible among soil growers.

T

thisxdayxfwd

Came across the idea of flushing and did a little bit of research and it was said that plants only take the nutes they need by some people. Then now I wonder if this is true then how is over fertilizing possible among soil growers.

Hello, you can absolutely over fertilize. It will cause a host of issues depending on which nutrient is over saturated. Some may not show visual plant sickness but will change the final product. I E taste, burn ability, smell

H

hiimjohn

Hello, you can absolutely over fertilize. It will cause a host of issues depending on which nutrient is over saturated. Some may not show visual plant sickness but will change the final product. I E taste, burn ability, smell
So it's not true that plants only take what they need?

mancdank

mancdank

Feed comes down to ppm if this is too high it will cause issues if it's too low it will also cause issues doesn't matter what medium u use hope this helps to clarify

dilligaf

dilligaf

In nature they take what they need..when people decide what they need there is usually something in the mix that acts to chelate the nutes..in other words to force feed them..

D

robomont

robomont

great question op!
thats why i feed all natural.want to see what over feeding can do.get a male and feed it the highest allowable miracle grow for one day then harvest and dry that male.ps,dont take a big hit.lol.
if it will even burn.

Top Bottom