In tent dehumidifiers.

• Thread starter BigCube
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

So it seems my whole house dehumidifier cant quite keep up to my tents. It keeps the house at 50% - 55% easily. But inside my tents are still 65 - 78% RH.

Anyone here ever tried those small in tent dehumidifiers? If so are they any good?
I could turn down the rh on my home unit, but it would cost a ton since it's a massive unit and I only need to drop the rh in my tents.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So it seems my whole house dehumidifier cant quite keep up to my tents. It keeps the house at 50% - 55% easily. But inside my tents are still 65 - 78% RH.

Anyone here ever tried those small in tent dehumidifiers? If so are they any good?
I could turn down the rh on my home unit, but it would cost a ton since it's a massive unit and I only need to drop the rh in my tents.

Maybe better off with a portable 50 pint dehumidifier in the room with the tents. You wont get low enough with a little decedent one.

BigCube

BigCube

Maybe better off with a portable 50 pint dehumidifier in the room with the tents. You wont get low enough with a little decedent one.

But the room Is already at 50 - 55% rh.
I wanted to save a bit of money on power and wear on my dehumidifier unit. It would probably cost less to just change my rh setting to %40 on the house unit, rather than buying a 50 pinter and running it too.

I was hoping them little shits worked well. But I guess not?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

But the room Is already at 50 - 55% rh.
I wanted to save a bit of money on power and wear on my dehumidifier unit. It would probably cost less to just change my rh setting to %40 on the house unit, rather than buying a 50 pinter and running it too.

I was hoping them little shits worked well. But I guess not?

I wouldnt trust one for plant transpiration. You are raising 30 points sometimes.

Can you increase exhaust?

BigCube

BigCube

I wouldnt trust one for plant transpiration. You are raising 30 points sometimes.

Can you increase exhaust?

It's at max . This all started when I started daily watering. When lights are on. It's actually not bad. 55 - 58%, manageable. But once the lights go out its game over lol. I may have better luck getting a higher cfm exhaust? Or taking the filter off.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It's at max . This all started when I started daily watering. When lights are on. It's actually not bad. 55 - 58%, manageable. But once the lights go out its game over lol. I may have better luck getting a higher cfm exhaust? Or taking the filter off.

Yeah gotta do something. Spikes at night are bad.

Top Bottom