In the Bay today ...

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

WTF Dog like two weeks later lol i got much love for my white boy peeps too LOL ill be in San Jo this weekend ..doing some networking HOLLER @ your boy !!!

better late than never right? we gonna burn like champs. hope youre ready for some dabs! you ever get your trainwreck cut?

Aligee

Aligee

when i decide to smash out of town i just get up and go thats the single life Dog no asking for permission here lol trainwreck fo sho shes vegging away now ..i not a Dab pro like you all i tapped out @ the cup smoking my wifi#1 Dabs with GTD LOL!!! but ill hit it!!!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

when i decide to smash out of town i just get up and go thats the single life Dog no asking for permission here lol trainwreck fo sho shes vegging away now ..i not a Dab pro like you all i tapped out @ the cup smoking my wifi#1 Dabs with GTD LOL!!! but ill hit it!!!

thats wassup, im wit that haha. . glad to hear you got the TW, i know you got some funky plans for that tramp.

im no dab pro by any means but ill hang with the best of them thats fa sho. what other cuts you looking for right now if any?

Aligee

Aligee

well them icmagers say theres no such thing as platinum cookies LOL I beg to differ! Salmon is in my top 5 all time..i got my cookies doing there thang now i need some afpak, aka planewreck aka shipwreck aka trainwreck x heirloom affie wsup wit it !!!!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

well them icmagers say theres no such thing as platinum cookies LOL I beg to differ! Salmon is in my top 5 all time..i got my cookies doing there thang now i need some afpak, aka planewreck aka shipwreck aka trainwreck x heirloom affie wsup wit it !!!!
haha so do i, ive smoked them from several different clubs and they were all the same, FIRE! did you get your GSC at HS?? thats where i got my recent cut. know of a couple other spots that have cuts to. that afpak is another tough 1. doubt i can get that.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

haha so do i, ive smoked them from several different clubs and they were all the same, FIRE! did you get your GSC at HS?? thats where i got my recent cut. know of a couple other spots that have cuts to. that afpak is another tough 1. doubt i can get that.
Ali gots 3 GSC cuts from different people.. He gots the GSC from the bay some people call it the IC cut from another site it even goes by the name the Whore cut (b'cuz it got whored out on IC••••) he got a GSC out of SoCal (Possably New Wave) & a GSC from HarborSide (platinum Cookies) & I'm gunna get the cut from San Jo so we will have 4 different cuts of Girl Scout Cookies in house out of them we should find the real deal.. Or they all could b the real deal we shell see 4 r selfs..

Top Bottom