In the land of giants

• Thread starter Land of Giants
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Land of Giants

Thanks BG, Im currently running House & Garden a/b, multi zen, bud xl for a week, h202 and drip clean currently. Im staying away from the dark/thick nutrients like roots accelerator or anything to stain my roots or could create any build up. Im running a totally sterile system with Ro water. My feelings on this system is less is better, my current ppm is around 550-600. It seems to be working so that's what Im gonna stick with for now.

H

hogan400

LOG,
them are some nice ladies. That is def worth being proud of! you have any fans blowing on the underside? Seems to really keep the stalks dry and happy imo.

L

Land of Giants

Thanks again BG and I forgot to mention I also add 2ml per gal. of Blooms version of Cal-Mag.

Thanks Hogan, yes I have fans but tier behind me in the pics, stand up oscillating fans and ground stand tower fans to hit the underside. I agree, good air movement makes for healthier and happier plants.

L

Land of Giants

There excessively large!!! Tops are starting to lean a bit, just wrapping up week 4... Everything is doing great and when all is said and done and im through with this round ill do a walk through of my process, I think alot of people will have questions as my methods are a bit different than other people have run thiers, my thinking is that we'll see it in the results... Ill post some pics tomorrow and you can tell me what you think...

L

Land of Giants

Week 4

So here are some of my ladies during week 4... Let me know what you think!!

100 2001
100 2005
100 2006
100 2018
100 2019
100 2026
100 2028
L

Land of Giants

Sucks, cause the pics do no justice... In person, its mind boggling!!!! Still, I feel like this system continues to do what it does and provides explosive results when done right. This is only my first run in it and I just cant believe the diference!!!! Hope you enjoyed the pics!!!

sb805og101

sb805og101

I wish I can smell that sweet green ribbon looks tasty with that,sugar loaded colas. Im sure these pics dont do them any justice. Killing it land of giants. Green ribbon is green crack x ????

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Beautiful girls you got there.. very nice.. Thanks for sharing..

L

Land of Giants

SB, So I was told when I originally picked it up but cant totally remember... I asked a friend who has the same strain and he said all he could remember was something to the efect of Green Crack/ AfGooey/ And the third was unclear, either Train Wreck or Super Silver Haze...
To be honest Im not entirely sure and it was a clone from someone else so it really could be anything!! It looks like a 60/40 sativa dominant. It grows a pretty even canopy but at the same time it can get away from you. The stretch didnt even stop till the end of the third week and at that point it had already swallowed my trellis. Its a huge producer with great traits, whatever it is!!

Thanks for the interest and I appreciate the feedback!!

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Looks great! Plants look super healthy and happy!

What is in that big barrel? The reason I ask is that you wanna make sure it is light proof so algae doesn't begin to grow inside.

Cheers!

L

Land of Giants

HydroRocks, So due to the lack of space in that room I used feed grade farm barrels that are like 1/4 "thick extremely hard plastic, usually dark gray and I painted it white, for the most part so It wouldn't get warm. Its actually one of my resavoirs. So I have 4 outside the room and one inside and what I do is fill the ones outside the room with Ro water and throw lids on them till needed. For instance filling the one inside the room I mix all my mutes in a res outside the room and then fill the one inside the room so my ppm and ph have minimal swing.. They arehave 55gallon barrels also.The system I run requires 190 gallons plus the extra ten to twenty for the custom rear manifold, with that being said if I do a system change out that takes quite a bit of water and with Ro it takes me 2 days to get enough...Like I said previously Im doing it a little different and Im liking it. My tip burn was from week 3 in veg and I know that from both written documentation as well as pic dates. I added a little to much a/b 1 week. Other than that they look amazing to me. Ill post some more pics this weekend, these girls just don't stop!!! Thanks for the interest!

L

Land of Giants

Closeups

Here are some closeup shots of the begining couple days of week 5...

DSC02262
DSC02263
DSC02265
DSC02267
DSC02268
DSC02270
L

Land of Giants

A couple with the lights on...

Heres a couple other pics after the lights came on, not closeups... I think theyre alright just the same.

100 2055
100 2056
100 2058
100 2059
L

Land of Giants

I believe im at around day 33 or 34 in flower, id have to look at my calender but with almost a month to go I think its looking pretty promising. I cant say enough how impressed I am with the uc, it just blows my mind the potential it has if done right, and by done right, I mean what ever works best for your situation and or enviroment. Not all the same rules apply to all situations....

G

GeneticFreak

I believe im at around day 33 or 34 in flower, id have to look at my calender but with almost a month to go I think its looking pretty promising. I cant say enough how impressed I am with the uc, it just blows my mind the potential it has if done right, and by done right, I mean what ever works best for your situation and or enviroment. Not all the same rules apply to all situations....

Great lookin grow LoG! I couldn't agree more with this statement. Its been a roller coaster for me but I'm strapped in and win or loss I'll definately use my UC again because I see the potential.

Top Bottom