In the past 6 weeks this has happened twice!!!! One died!

• Thread starter Dillinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dillinger

Something is happening. I have always been able to revive my plants but this killed a Rom and now its killing my Alien OG. I immediately flushed the soil with plain water but the Rom just completely died at the Top and its starting on the Alien. It's not to much heat or to close to the lamp. They are under T5's and maybe not close as I could because I have taller plants under the same lights and T5's don't put out heat. Never in 18 years of growing weed have I not been able to fix a problem. Any ideas. It looks like nute burn but all the other plants exactly the same got watered out of the same batch of Earth juice veg. The nute and water mix was mixed 3 days before and mixed up well before watering. Thanks for any help.

In the past 6 weeks this has happened twice one died
In the past 6 weeks this has happened twice one died 2
In the past 6 weeks this has happened twice one died 3
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Have you heard of broad mites? That's what it looks like to me. I have not experienced them (yet), but have seen a lot of threads about them and it looks a lot like that. Get a high magnification loupe, 100x or so, and scope those leaves.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I can't recall what the best treatment options are, search the site, I believe there are a couple of cats who've won this particular war.

Top Bottom