In trouble again

• Thread starter jnc801
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jnc801

Hi I am new to this so bear with me.

I live in the so called zion a state backwards in many ways. I love my state we have just about everything great outdoors great people. I recently made the mistake of speeding home while I had my pipe in my car. Stupid I know, well I was pulled over by a noob cop who jumped all over me like I was his largest bust yet, probably was. :) he immediatley told me he could smell marijuana and I knew I was fuct. I offered him the pipe and told I had no more grass just the pipe in hopes he would take it and leave me be. That did not happen, couple hours later dogs and other police I was let go with a ticket. Through the whole process I now have a paraphenlia ticket and they were kind enough to drop the speeding. I am facing nintey days jail time fines and court order rehab for my "addiction problem" the jail time has been suspended for now. It was was suspended on the condition that I do 12 months probation classes and fines. Which is a blessing as I am a parent, student and was employed before this. In talking with some family my largest question is why? Why would they waist tax dollars and efforts on this what crime did I commit I smoke an herb that doesnt make me violent that helps me in many way. Another shitty thing here is once marked a criminal your always a criminal a big bad stoner without cause lol. It definatley has given me some blues but I am trying to stay positive. I am in school for film and this is presenting me an opportunity to make a film about the system and pot laws not to mention the way your treated after. Next to wanting to be a farmer and I mean thats my ultimate dream. I love film. If i can make a video that will show people just how silly this whole thing is hopefully I will reach someone maybe some people. Any way had to vent glad I found this place

J

J

JonDoe

All kidding aside good luck & take test serriously.

I think u should take your lick's like an adult.what you guna tell your kid if he or she is doing same thing.speeding. with loaded pipe within your car.
they didnt waste tax dollars the reason that they did this is becuse you were speading+(they can)+ it cash generates for everyone in thier town.now you gota pay 4 those classes($$$) & go 2 formal drug testing($$$).
I got caught up with a whole lot more than a loaded pipe.Long story short faceing 9years offered something called a harvey waiver(1year of drug+A.A classes(fuknjoke)+weekly p test.)=Get my card & stop fukn around with everything elese.
Now thats a film med mj saves person from being a burdin on socitey to being a cotributing member of society.I expecet sum kind of shout out when you win oscar.

sky high

sky high

Ahhh.....Zion. Been there, done that.

Christmas Eve....Iron County...I-15. There's a HUGE hill...must drop 1000 ft.....

yup...sorry bastard was at the bottom...hiding in a small pullout with junipers that concealed him. 86 in a 75......

I wasn't driving....thankfully. It was my 17 year old son. Wrote the ticket....then came back to the car for the signature. Thought all was cool. Thought wrong.

Same gig.....said he smelled weed. I told him no...don't think so.... he asked to search.... I told him NO.

He walked back too his car...and we sat there...and sat there...and sat there.... i had friends who had been pulled over goin to Powell w/ shroooms and weed in tow and I recalled their story and KNEW what was goin on. Yup..... dogs.

Saw 2 cars in the rear view comin down the big hill. Figured the game was up so grabbed my "kit" with my pipe, about 3/4 oz of weed and my CO med card and headed towards his car. He got out...told me to stop.... and I told him I needed to talk to him.

Showed him the kit/etc......and the card. 7 YEARS after CO gets MMJ...he doesn't know ANYTHING about it...never seen a card....never stopped a patient....etc.

At the time I was heavily addicted to Oxy.....had those on me too. He asked about WHY I smoked.....told him pain....showed him the Oxy...told him the weed was gona save me from dying from theses (as I shook the full bottle of pills). told him I hadn't smoked all day.....

stooood roadside for 1.5 hours while he called his Boss.....trying to figure out WTF to do about MMJ.

Ended up...no slack for the weed. got a $500 possession charge and another $500 for the paraphenalia. He also said my driving privilege in Zion was revoked for 6 months and gave me a form with the tickets to send in $50 after 6 months to "get re-instated"... then told me he HATED MMJ as was going to put me on the National Criminal dataase/etc. so when I got stopped ANYWHERE it would show I was a drug user/etc...

told me had I been driving they would have locked me up for 48 hours...chaged me with DUID/metabolites volations...and CHILD aBUSE x 2 because I had my 2 teenage sons in the car with us.

didn't go to court....I plead guilty and wrote the judge a THANK YOU letter thanking her for the experience because it allowed me to open the channel of discussion with my teenagers about MMJ...which until this traffic stop....was something I had kept a secret from them....and assuring her that after seeing such a ridiculous spectacle for "medicine".....they would NEVER believe one word of what folks like her (or po-po)had to say about "pot" as young adults/voters....

I also told her I sold 3 bags of MMJ >as allowed by CO law< to pay her ridiculous fine...

and of course...to have a nice day in Zion!

good luck

s h

J

jnc801

while I agree that I was speeding and that was wrong the amount of problems I am receiving for the pipe is what I question. I am more then willing to do my time. Also the pipe was not loaded I was not high and would not be smoking and driving. I think I didnt get across what I was trying to. Ill make sure to mention you at sundance.

J

jnc801

Awesome, that is hilarious! Well apologies for the local law enforcement experience but trust me there are some very good people out here. Its been my experience that the more time the officer has seen on the job the less they view mj as an issue. This time around I was in an area notorious for new police. This guy was on me like white on rice there was nothing but a glass pipe.

J

JonDoe

thats it sundance. cannes of the west.
i thought that u were driveing while in possesion & intoxicated. my bad just a glass pipe with rezidue. fuk ill stere clear of that town.not giting my contributions.

Top Bottom