In veg with very sick plants

• Thread starter Billaj
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billaj

Billaj

i am in veg my plants bottom and middle leaves are dying and forming dead spots all over the leaves and whole plants are light green and very droppy

In veg with very sick plants
In veg with very sick plants 2
In veg with very sick plants 3
In veg with very sick plants 4
In veg with very sick plants 5
In veg with very sick plants 6
ezenzyme

ezenzyme

WoWzA!!! Damm dawg! were going to need a bit more info before we can figure out whats going on.
What kinda growing media?
What kinda food, how often and what PPM?
Do you water to run off?
How long have you had this problem?
What kind of lights and how close?
What kinda temps and RH are you running?
Do you have proper ventilation/air circulation?
Whats your water like?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you know they might of been overwatered before, but there could be a few things wrong with your environment? but i think they need some water and food now. though you better post all info before reacting from threads..

Billaj

Billaj

WoWzA!!! Damm dawg! were going to need a bit more info before we can figure out whats going on.
What kinda growing media?
What kinda food, how often and what PPM?
Do you water to run off?
How long have you had this problem?
What kind of lights and how close?
What kinda temps and RH are you running?
Do you have proper ventilation/air circulation?
Whats your water like?
My plants are in soil that I added compost, worm casting, chicken manure and vermicompost
I only gave water until week 6 then I gave them cal mag, sea green from primordial solutions and liquid fish at week 7 I only gave them water and then week 8 I gave them more cal mag, sea green, and liquid fish I don’t know my ppm
For the last week and a half my plants have slowly turned into this the bottom leaves formed dead spots and the whole plants turned a lighter color
I have 5 spider farmer sf2000 in a 4x8 space I only have 3 on right now at like 25 inches
My room is typically around 65 and 50% humidity I have good ventilation multiple fans
I water with well water and always make sure I change the ph to 6.5 and I water every 3–4 days
Any advice would be much appreciated thanks

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
My plants are in soil that I added compost, worm casting, chicken manure and vermicompost
I only gave water until week 6 then I gave them cal mag, sea green from primordial solutions and liquid fish at week 7 I only gave them water and then week 8 I gave them more cal mag, sea green, and liquid fish I don’t know my ppm
For the last week and a half my plants have slowly turned into this the bottom leaves formed dead spots and the whole plants turned a lighter color
I have 5 spider farmer sf2000 in a 4x8 space I only have 3 on right now at like 25 inches
My room is typically around 65 and 50% humidity I have good ventilation multiple fans
I water with well water and always make sure I change the ph to 6.5 and I water every 3–4 days
did i read correct that the temp is 65?

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

Your going to need more than that my friend, you clearly have a few different issues going on. What was the starting dirt you mixed all that compost and manure into? I would feed them every 3d day with some balanced nutes, ideally and for the fastest results a all porpoise salts fert like Jacks, or ideally Maxicrop 16-16-16. The change in color is deficiency, defiantly N and Potassium or Zink also the purpling stems and leaf stems indicate that you need more Cal-mag. Those puppies are starving, from seed once i start with fish i use it once a week minimum and go up to twice a week once they get a bit bigger like a foot and a half. The clawing of the laves and the deflated look is issues with the environment, most likely your root zone. ie over water/ under water. They are having trouble aspirating and cant breathe properly. Your cold temps are slowing down transpiration and evaporation leaving your media too wet for too long. How much do you water when you do, and how wet does it seem when you do?
If you have a PH meter water until run off and PH that, also get some of your dirt and some RO water and do a slurry test. I have a feeling your PH is prolly off.
lets hit up the OG @Aqua Man and see what he thinks.

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

and whats the N-P-Ks of the ferts used?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Imo cold and over watered as stated above, those stems are purple as can be from poor uptake from this. Likely the reason for all the nutrient issues.

The overwatering likely a result of the cold rootzone. Get those temps up ALOT. Under LED 78-82F ideally.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Get the temp up a must asap the lowest I go is 73 that's when flowering 77 at times 79. And I go with living soil so I dnt have to worry about feeding. Here's a few babies i had
20210207 223933
20210207 224013
20201103 074742

20210123 153558
20210123 153558
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

All that extra stuff nd no extra drainage is whats really killing you atm imo. Aqua is definetly right about it being too cold and overwatered. Since your drainage is shitty its holding capacity exceeds what the plant can live in, in a healthy way. I.e. plants dont like wet feet...you wouldnt like standing in mud all night in barefeet would ya...its pretty mich what the plant is doing atm...let it dry quite a bit and water only when really needed.. just advice!

Latest posts

Top Bottom