In vitro micropropigation

• Thread starter rootsnshoots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oxanaca

oxanaca

Marijuana from test tubes is now available on Amazon. It is a book that has an illustrated step by step guide for TC of cannabis

thanks so much. i read the preview they provide for free and it put some powerful ideas in my head. it mentions how he had found he was able to multiply autoflowering cannabis containing ruderalis genetics, and skip paying money for overpriced seeds with unpredictable results. it seems like the info is worth $25 im gonna purchase it just to see.

now im not a fan of autoflowering strains. but can you imagine starting out a bunch of autoflowering strains from seed. creating about 20 copies of each. growing them out, inside, to find the best strains. then multiply your best cultures to create an army of plants ready to go outside may 20th. by august first you could have an army of little plants that were flowered in the best sun of the year. and not really have to worry about choppers seeing your shit since their being harvested 2 months before the usual september 1st harvest and their so much smaller than conventional plants.

oxanaca

oxanaca

alright the text was kind of lame only 56pages and sort of basic. i would only recommend to someone extremely interested, even the pictures werent that interesting low resolution. i think i could have written this book myself.

here are some 1 liter formulas outlined in the book

Conclusions: For the home hobbyist, the most reliable protocol is as follows:
Stage I from cuttings/ Stage II divisions:
1 MS with vitamins
1 ml PPM (not necessary with good aseptic technique)
.5 ml IBA at 1mg/ ml =1/2ppm
1 ml Kinetin at 1mg/ ml =1ppm
9 g/ l agar
30 g/ l sucrose (household sugar)

Stage III Rooting:
1 MS with vitamins
1 ml IBA at 1 mg/ ml =1ppm
1 ml TDZ at 0.1mg/ ml =0.1ppm
9 g/ l agar
30g/ l sucrose (household sugar)
0.5g/l activated charcoal (0.7/ l = ¼ teaspoon for home measurement purposes).

oxanaca

oxanaca

im gonna try these when i get a shot. i would be interested to see anyone elses results as well.

neverbreak

neverbreak

thanks for lettin us know about the book. i was thinkin about it, but still don't have the necessary equipment to start tinkerin with tc. someday...

neverbreak

oxanaca

oxanaca

alright the text was kind of lame only 56pages and sort of basic. i would only recommend to someone extremely interested, even the pictures werent that interesting low resolution. i think i could have written this book myself.

here are some 1 liter formulas outlined in the book

Conclusions: For the home hobbyist, the most reliable protocol is as follows:
Stage I from cuttings/ Stage II divisions:
1 MS with vitamins
.5 ml IBA at 1mg/ ml =1/2ppm
1 ml Kinetin at 1mg/ ml =1ppm
9 g/ l agar
30 g/ l sucrose (household sugar)

Stage III Rooting:
1 MS with vitamins
1 ml IBA at 1 mg/ ml =1ppm
1 ml TDZ at 0.1mg/ ml =0.1ppm
9 g/ l agar
30g/ l sucrose (household sugar)
0.5g/l activated charcoal (0.7/ l = ¼ teaspoon for home measurement purposes).

i feel kind of bad for saying " marijuana from test tubes" was lame. it was not lame, im just already adept at all the processes involved.

for someone who isnt proficient at growing mushrooms, hasn't yet honed their sterile technique, and has never mixed their own fertilizers. i believe this text will defintily be of great value, well beyond the $25 cost.

Top Bottom