Incogneato's Veg(ina) Box

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

How does one even tell if the cut they are holding is from the original elite clone only strain. In todays world that's a friggn stretch to know for certain. Unless of course you were/or are part of the inner circle with the crew that made this cross.

plant structure, bud formation or any tips from those that have held legit snips will be appreciated......
The leaf twist is usually the first sign. The flowers smell like sdub and choco d to me.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are some snaps of what I am holding and am in hopes that these are legit cuts of the GG4 clone only version. Someone had mentioned twisty leaves. Would any of the forum experts in the GG saga please chime in. As stated I have never run gg4 and all I can ask is look at the overall structure and some of the twisted leave shots and let me kw if this is the real deal. I have no doubts of the source I got them from so I am thinking I got done a righteous turn...……… And at the end of the day, one can never complain about a gift...……

DSCN2422
DSCN2423
DSCN2424
DSCN2425
DSCN2426
DSCN2427
DSCN2428

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Here are some snaps of what I am holding and am in hopes that these are legit cuts of the GG4 clone only version. Someone had mentioned twisty leaves. Would any of the forum experts in the GG saga please chime in. As stated I have never run gg4 and all I can ask is look at the overall structure and some of the twisted leave shots and let me kw if this is the real deal. I have no doubts of the source I got them from so I am thinking I got done a righteous turn...……… And at the end of the day, one can never complain about a gift...……

View attachment 803418 View attachment 803419 View attachment 803420 View attachment 803421 View attachment 803422 View attachment 803423 View attachment 803424
Looky there the old cactus fixed his camera date :D

stonestacker

stonestacker

View attachment 803418 View attachment 803419 View attachment 803420 View attachment 803421 View attachment 803422 View attachment 803423 View attachment 803424
Looks legit to me.

incogneato

incogneato

Thats the twist, hopefully its the real deal. Love the smoke

Top Bottom