Incorporating The Deceased

• Thread starter StonedBlue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
My wife passed away last month after 35 years marriage. while she was in the hospital I lost all my plants except for two seedlings. I've transplanted these and when doing so I included a couple tbs of her creamated ashes in the mix. Since they were produced at such a high temp I assume this is ok, they should be pretty sterile. Does anyone know any reason why this is a bad idea?

cannabeans

cannabeans

When my earthly body has completed its cycle... My plan is to be added to the soil of a cannabis garden as well...
Sorry for your loss! I think its a great way to keep the memory and energy of your wife around! Watch how well your plant will grow!
I remember Woody Harrelson's father was spread in a garden in California... Im quite sure I read that in High times many years ago...

keiksweat

keiksweat

When my earthly body has completed its cycle... My plan is to be added to the soil of a cannabis garden as well...
Sorry for your loss! I think its a great way to keep the memory and energy of your wife around! Watch how well your plant will grow!
I remember Woody Harrelson's father was spread in a garden in California... Im quite sure I read that in High times many years ago...
My wife passed away last month after 35 years marriage. while she was in the hospital I lost all my plants except for two seedlings. I've transplanted these and when doing so I included a couple tbs of her creamated ashes in the mix. Since they were produced at such a high temp I assume this is ok, they should be pretty sterile. Does anyone know any reason why this is a bad idea?
So sorry for your loss.u think that's a great idea.hope everything thrives in your garden and it brings you a lot of happiness.thanks for sharing.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Sorry for your loss SB. That sounds like a very cool idea, you will, in essence, be smoking her.... well, essence. Me and mine will be married 27 years come March. It must be a difficult time for you, wishing you all the best.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I am so deeply sorry for your loss. It is not at all a bad idea, it's a beautiful idea and it's close to what I did with the remaining ashes of my grandparents. They were in a plastic bag and we combined their ashes to be spread in the sea near a favorite fishing area of my grandfather's, but there were ashes remaining in the bags, and I couldn't bring myself to just put them in the trash, there was part of my family stuck inside. So my aunt and I rinsed the bags and used that water on my grandmother's favorite types of plants--orchids, culantrillo, limones and a couple of flowers I don't know the name of.

You're not the first one who's wanted to do this, either. Over the years I've seen many other friends do the same. I think it's a beautiful thing.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

My husband always tried but never succeeded in growing a mj plant. Maybe now I can grow it would be fitting at least once to add his ashes to a plant. I think he would be chuffed.
I'm so sorry for your loss and I think it's a wonderful idea. I wish I had thought of it before. Thank you for sharing.

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
Thank you for your sentiments. My wife loved to toke and was a major 420 fan. Always pulled a bong and brought me one at 420. So when we turned off life support we had no idea how long to expect it to take but tried to happen around 4:20. Turned out to be 4:29.

keiksweat

keiksweat

Thank you for your sentiments. My wife loved to toke and was a major 420 fan. Always pulled a bong and brought me one at 420. So when we turned off life support we had no idea how long to expect it to take but tried to happen around 4:20. Turned out to be 4:29.
Hope all's well for you and your family.And merry Christmas to ya pal.

Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

Very sorry for your loss. ! Must say however, you've done a really beautiful thing to keep her with you. Was her name Marry or Jane ? Merry Christmas, enjoy your most bountiful harvest, this go round. Peace

Top Bottom