Increase Your Yeilds By 50%%% I Guaranteee

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

I dont really believe in it. but i kinda do. lol. i mean there IS a science behind it. but not enough for me to buy it.

I wanna say this is like playing music for your plants. It's proven it works. but we all don't do it. even though that's probably like a lot cheaper than getting a vortex for my water. isn't a pump for recirculation almost the same thing?

Well anyways, start talking to your water and tell it how pretty and clean and how ph perfect it really is and it'll be awesome water. the vibes will change the water for the better and keep ur plants happy!!!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I dont really believe in it. but i kinda do. lol. i mean there IS a science behind it. but not enough for me to buy it.

I wanna say this is like playing music for your plants. It's proven it works. but we all don't do it. even though that's probably like a lot cheaper than getting a vortex for my water. isn't a pump for recirculation almost the same thing?

Well anyways, start talking to your water and tell it how pretty and clean and how ph perfect it really is and it'll be awesome water. the vibes will change the water for the better and keep ur plants happy!!!

One day we will understand what the connection is ,at the quantum level, between the electrons of our neurotransmitters and the electrons of matter around us.

It really is mind over matter.
positive thoughts,vibes,energy attract the same

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Here is a "quick tip" to save $496. Don't forget to remove chloramine. Use coupon code THCFARMER at checkout

Last edited:
C

commoncents

I could not resist this post fellow farmers. Please forgive me. :D

I was just sayn the other day to someone "what will they come up with next" talking about cannabis potions and new technology, snakeoil type hype. Well I didnt have to wait long after the comment when I found this.

Check link for a good chuckle. And for 5 hundred dolla you to can own one!!!!!!

Gotta love the magnets and vortex to make your water like jungle water.

http://junglesecretwater.com/shop/
Not all potheads have to be stupid. Structured water supports the microbiological community in the soil and water. Thats why the product works.
Thats why they call it Living Water

DrFever

DrFever

Couple years ago i did side by side grow using magnets in all directions N S West and east each plant as marked i used magnetized water same concept as vortex i had a thread on ICM which i believe was deleted once i got banned from that communist comunity..
Anyways i do not have pictures i do not think to prove it ,, but were just beginning to understand how life ticks hell even micro life something that has not been really studied ..
we all live in a magnetic world i we didn't we would not be alive to day ..
although this claim 50 percent more yield is little out of this world but is it
we look at positive and negative ions which can be influenced by magnetetic fields
My thought was ok so i got magnets in my pots , made magentic water mix my solution of plant food ???? possitive and negative ions actually )
And when i water the plants these food particles ( ions etc ) would vibrate and be suspended allowing plant to pickn choose maybe through off some kind of frequency to stimulate growth etc ??

Sounds stupid ??? i dont think so but again i would be mocked laughed at cause hey thinking outside the scope .. shit who would ever think that sound frequencies would stimulate plant growth maybe put them in the mood to grow right well science is proving that in fact magnetic sounds waves do have a reaction to living organisms ..
Anyways back to my side by side grow
What i observed was a infact taller faster growth compared to non test subjects and inreality plant stayed healthier longer in flower
So over all yes i could see a diference as or yield what do you think 5 foot plant compared to 2 foot plant

May be there are saying 50 percent more yield as in 50 percent bigger plants

Top Bottom