Incredibowl

• Thread starter ibTheMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ibTheMan

I bought a Incredibowl today, its pretty cool. its supposed to cut out 60% or something of the bad while keepn the flavor and cooln the smoke ,it has ah glass bowl. i say it works real good, like some crazy mini bong, 100% made in the usa. i paid $55 heres ah link check it out

Incredibowl
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Cool

Tell us how it works, kinda looks like a pain in the ass to clean, but what do I know. Good luck hope its awesome

mal

I

ibTheMan

You take a hit, fill the chamber and the you pull that (spring loaded) red piece and its like a shotgun, but its also supposed to filter out tar's and it comes all apart for EZ clean'n. mine is the mini, they make a bigger model. works good, nice smooth cool, flavorful hits.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
the mini retails for 89 so thats a good price for a cool new toy

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Article in skunk

There's an article on these in skunk mag on these pipes, I'd say you went right with the mini. The bigger one sounds like a handful and not to portable(home use only)
I'd still like to hear your smoke report after using the sucker for a couple of cleanings/week or so
I hope the thing works incredibly for you, I'm kinda a paraphernalia nut myself
and 55$ sounds reasonable

mal

I

ibTheMan

yah $55 is good, im Not really into bongs at all(smoke the crap out of um when i was younger) but this thing is different , make for smooth cool flavorful smoken and it is portable, and the dude said there dam near unbreakable.

Pipe 003
Pipe 004
M

momstheword

Only buy an incredibowl if you are an obsessive piece collector...(like me!)
I have the i420 not the m420 pictured but truth be known its a bitch to get the whole bowl properly burnt if you're smokin alone,because you can't see the bowl...and without the extension tube which isnt cheap to buy,the smoke feels kinda warm on your lips as it enters the tube.Take it from an incredibowl owner that RARELY uses it,this contraption is over hyped.I paid well under retail (in uk) but still i would rather have the notes in my pocket rather than a pipe in the drawer where it will stay more than likely.Another point I feel needs making about this pipe is that it takes a bit of getting used to...the first time or 2 you hit it the smoke takes you a little by surprise and can be quite throaty...I am a pipe and bong smoker,but all of my friends that smoke mostly joints ALL cough when hitting the incredibowl

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

woo hoo! I have the big and small Incredibowl. The small is very handy and won't break on ya. Everyone is loving the smoke filled chamber and shotgun hit from it. It was invented in Boulder, Colorado by the 420 people. It is not really hard to clean, just change out the screen.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks for the info

I used to live in Boulder myself back in 86-88 very cool town, wish there was med weed then, I'd still be there

mal

F

FairyDust

The mini IS absolutely awesome, wouldnt trade it for anything! And yes they are shatterproof, tried and tested, trust me lol

Top Bottom