Indica dominant, heavy yeilding strain recommendations....

• Thread starter Flowerpower420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Flowerpower420

Hi folks im currently finishing up my run of Mimosa evo x orange punch and was wondering if anyones got any recommendations for my next run.

Im a novice grower so my technical jargon isn't the best but im requiring a large yeilding indica dominant strain as space is very limited but weight is a must as im not perpetual so i only get 1-2 crops per year and i need the extra bud to see me through till the next crop.

Cheers folks

Peace out ✌️

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Hi folks im currently finishing up my run of Mimosa evo x orange punch and was wondering if anyones got any recommendations for my next run.

Im a novice grower so my technical jargon isn't the best but im requiring a large yeilding indica dominant strain as space is very limited but weight is a must as im not perpetual so i only get 1-2 crops per year and i need the extra bud to see me through till the next crop.

Cheers folks

Peace out ✌️
Northern lights is a good one and Blue widow is another

20200926 155308
20190309 184857
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I think critical mass is just tweaked big bud for more potency from Mr Nice
Take a look: https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Critical_Mass/Mr_Nice_Seedbank/

That may be the original but it can now be found in female seeds from a few different seed banks. Again, I haven't grown it so it's a suggestion that fits the OP's criteria and not an official recommendation. Skywalker Kush from Reserva Privada/DNA Genetics is another. Easy to grow, high in potency, and provides a pretty heavy yield. I grew it a couple of runs ago and its one I'll be growing again sometime soon. GDP from Blimburn seeds is a heavy yielder with claims of THC % reaching into the 30s. I grew that one as well but preferred the taste of the Skywalker Kush over the GDP.

F

Flowerpower420

Holy shit! Ive never seen colas like that with my own eyes, only on pics, the strain im currently drying is Mimosa Evo xorange punch and i dont think it was in its genes to produce big thick buds like yours, they where more like golf balls dotted everywhere but now they're drying, they seem to have lost 75% of size and have shrunk to marbles....hopefully there dense nugs by the time they have been trimmed and a short cure. Yours look awesome!

Clearbluesky

Clearbluesky

First picture is what the Afghan bud will look like, and another good one is death star second picture.

Screenshot 20220623 043812
Screenshot 20220623 043951
F

Flowerpower420

What about critical kush? Has anyone got any experience with this strain? It seems to tick all the boxes but i dont know if its afghan origin...

HippiHemuli

HippiHemuli

I growed Critical Kush from Barneys and it was very potent smoke, dense and good sized nugs and pretty high yielder and tried Critical from Royal Queen Seeds too not that potent than barneys and average same yield. If i remember right top 3 yielder in my grow history is White Widow x Big Bud from Female seeds was decent smoke but not very memorable, 8 seeds all was pretty identical so its pretty stable strain too.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Same here, Critical Kush from Barneys i liked a lot, potent indica effect, lovely smell, good taste and productive.

Critical (Mass) has been very popular here in Spain, she is a very quick finisher and very productive.
I tried a few Criticals but didnt like the effect and potency so much.

Also, the Critical hype is over already, now its mainly american genetics that are popular.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Take a look: https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Critical_Mass/Mr_Nice_Seedbank/

That may be the original but it can now be found in female seeds from a few different seed banks. Again, I haven't grown it so it's a suggestion that fits the OP's criteria and not an official recommendation. Skywalker Kush from Reserva Privada/DNA Genetics is another. Easy to grow, high in potency, and provides a pretty heavy yield. I grew it a couple of runs ago and its one I'll be growing again sometime soon. GDP from Blimburn seeds is a heavy yielder with claims of THC % reaching into the 30s. I grew that one as well but preferred the taste of the Skywalker Kush over the GDP.
Northern lights indoor in soil

20190328 192935 3
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Critical Mass is another. It's a cross between afgan and skunk #1. It's known for huge yields with a flowering time of about 7-8 weeks. I personally have not grown it yet but who knows maybe someday I will.
I've got a pack of those, your making me want to crack a bean now LOL

jj

Madmax

Madmax

I do now actually and buy ashgrove..the ol girl gets coles and woolies and its no good with coffee.watered down crap haha...

Top Bottom