Indican's IN!

• Thread starter Indican
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Indican

Indican

Whats up all? New to this site, but Im definitely not new to growing! Been indoors over 15 years, been growing over 20...I have f@%$ed up every kind of system you can name, and now I have the most KISS method ever. I still learn new shit almost daily, and if I see a mistake coming on in one's thread, I'll politely let you know. Im currently growing in Smart Pots, Coco, and bare bulb 1000 watts, although I have 2000 more watts to plug in, the place im currently living cant handle over 1000 watts at a time....

Ive got a ton of strains at my fingertips, and I have to admit, IM A POT SNOB!!! I'll chop a plant with 1 hail mary and a SEE YA! if it looks like shit. My favorite strain to work with is by far Herijuana. Ive crossed heri with anything that has totally different influences. To me, heri makes it all better!

Currently Im growing Heri crossed with Anasthesia (Whazzup), Kronicaine (whazzup), NYCD x Kolossus, Rebelshack, Selene, and a couple others that I just cant remember. I have a few new seedlings of Lady Cane x Blueberry (e$kob@r), Blueberry Kush x Mask, (Pineapple x C-99) x Mask, and about 12 or more seeds in the seed starter. I have to admit, Ive been sold on Opengrow for a few years, and I have never been treated better in any type of forum. I worship Mota Rebel, and Sannie and the crew have all been AWESOME! Ok, Im stoned and rambled enough....Lets get to it...

Indican

Indican

Thanks man! The other heri crosses, or at least a couple, are heri x New blue deisel, and heri x jackberry, and heri x Double Koosh. Ive got 2 Double Koosh backcrossed seedlings goin also....I think they were the last Double Koosh seeds Sannie had from Mota.

Indican

Indican

Until I get to post pics, you can check out my nugs on opengrow, look up me, Indican!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
howdy and welcome - cool name mang

you can post pix here at anytime - just keep then under 1.5 mb or youll have probs - your almost past the point of your posts being moderated now as well

look forward to some shots

peace

Indican

Indican

Thanks man, and to all! Ive been busy, too busy to post for awhile...One heri x Kronicaine was male, He's dead now... Got about 16 more plants to sex!

Top Bottom