indicas vs sativas

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

so im noticing all my sats turn out better than the indies even tho my room is probably a little more dry and cooler than most, which i would think would be better for the indicas?

id just like to hear some opinions as to what ppl do differently when growing either. like if there are any noteable differences to the preference of nutes, nute, levels,atmospheric conditions anything

ooS0uPoo

ooS0uPoo

Are the distances the same from your light for both the sativas and the indys?? Im not a stalker or anything but I just got done reading your thread....6k right??? Everything looks like its going tits! On that note....

Indicas originally come from the hash producing countries of the world like Afghanistan, Morocco, and Tibet.

Sativas originally come from Colombia, Mexico, Thailand and Southeast Asia.

It would be nearly impossible to run a room that replicates both climates at the same time so maybe your room is leaning towards the Sativas ideal environment??

Also, Sativas have less chlorophyll and more accessory pigments (accessory pigments protect the plant from excessive sunlight). As Sativa strains have less chlorophyll than Indica they take longer to grow, mature, and require more light. Your watts per square foot could be favoring the Sativas you have going in there and over powering your Indys?

Just a few thoughts , you probably have these angles covered but if not hope this helps.

-S0uP

Latest posts

Top Bottom